sideshow. arlecchino

pairing: arlecchino x reader
prompt: you know you're not the only one.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Looking out the window, glass cold to the touch. The white icy land with tiny golden lights stretch as far as the eye can see.

You hear footsteps approaching, you looked over and saw a silhouette you know very well.

"I have returned my love." The person greets taking your hand in hers and bringing it to her lips. "Welcome back, Lady Arlecchino." You said with a warm smile. You embraced her relishing the moment that your lover has returned.

>>

"So tell me dear how was the mission?" You yawned the night getting to you. "It went well." Arlecchino answered as she slipped into the sheets beside you. "I'm glad then you should go to sleep then. The Tsaritsa has requested your presence in the morning." You related the information that the agents told you. "Is that so? Then I should be getting some rest then." She answered pulling the sheets over the both of you.

"But..."

"But what?" You looked over, "But I want to tell you about the mission first."

"We're going to be up until later if you do." You worriedly said, "I don't mind. Because I still want to hear you voice."

"Oh you flatterer."

>>

After a long day, you decided to head to Arlecchino's room to rest. When you reached her room's door you stopped in your tracks, and your heart dropped.

You listended and heard their their laughs. But it especially hurt when you heard Arlecchino laugh. The same laugh she had last night while talking with you.

But you can never bring yourself to blame her. You agreed to this entanglement even if it hurts you.

━━━━━sideshow

おわり
end.