an eye for an eye. sandrone

pic credits: @baiyinanmood on twt
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

pairing: sandrone x reader
prompt: you're katheryne. your conscience was placed in katheryne. you were the eyes of teyvat.

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

katheryne is the receptionist of the adventurer's guild. she is the one who gives commissions and is stationed at every nation.

though katheryne is not a normal human, but rather a robot placed in each nation to be an eye. it is said that the main station of the adventurer's guild is in snezhnaya.

but the question is why?

▪︎▪︎▪︎

"y/n are you sure you want to push through this experiment?" sandrone asks as you sat on her desk beside the newly created katheryne.

"anything for you, my lady." you assured with a soft smile, sandrone quieted, skeptical look on her face as she tries to reconsider this whole plan.

you were sandrone's beloved assistant being there since she was appointed as an harbinger. days and nights were spent on countless researches and experiments that may aid them, the harbingers and the fatui.

this current experiment is the fatui's large step to flow through their plans of collecting the gnoses. the adventurer's guild's, receptionist. a robot that sandrone and you created.

"i don't want risk this. y/n find me someone that will take your place." sandrone commands and turns away, you hopped off the desk and stopped sandrone. "i want to help with this experiment. i want to help with the Tsaritsa's plan and most especially i want to help you. so please let me." You declared full of determination that Sandrone could only stare at you.

"but what if this fails? what then?" she worried, you put took her hands and held it. "when did your experiment and researches failed, my lady?" you smiled.
Sandrone sighed and nodded.

"Let's proceed then."

and with that you became the eyes of teyvat through the eyes of katheryne.

━━━━━━━━━an eye for an eye

おわり
end.

author's note:
here are the references that i used:

https://gamerant.com/genshin-impact-katheryne-error-robot/

https://genshin-impact.fandom.com/wiki/Katheryne

rue ♡︎