by your side, eternally. pierro

pairing: pierro x readerrequested by: _MarchHare_

requested by: _MarchHare_

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

After a long week of endless working it finally slowed down, and you were beyond exhausted. Getting up from your bed you headed out after wearing something to fend you from the cold.

A week off was given to your troop so you decided to take time for yourself. Wandering the streets of the capital you stumbled across the capital's pub and without hesitation you went inside.

The past weeks had given you nothing but headache both for you and your boss. Now, add the feelings you had for the man and now you're in a snowstorm of emotions. The prolonged looks, the lingering touches and late nighg drinks. If you weren't 4 mugs in you would've thought that you're seeing Pierro coming for you, rather flushed and worried.

You chuckled, that turned into a fit of laughs. Pierro sighed and grabbed the mug out of your hand and whisked you out of the pub.

The travel back you didn't realize for you were knocked out cold but as soon as your back hit the mattress you once again opened your eyes and hazily you saw Pierro looking at you worriedly and looking to scold you. You tried to sit up but you were far to out of it to do so, so Pierro got up and swiftly aided you.

As you leaned into the headrest of your bed you looked at Pierro but no words were uttered. You broke the ice and laughed lowly, "Oh come on now. I just had a few drinks. Nothing to fuzz over." You groggily said with a few hiccups. Still under the influence. "Still it was very dangerous." He argued, you sighed but did not retaliated. 'We're fatuis for Tsaritsa's sake...'

After a few moments you spoke again. In a rather serious air now, still drunk though.

"My lord, oh wait we're alone... Pierro. If I were to ask you to share your pain, your sorrow, for better or for worse... and stay with you til death do us apart... I do? Would you?" Pierro was rendered speechless. He did not expect such words but he was still happy that those gestures he has been showing hasn't gone unnoticed.

"Such a heartfelt vow. I do."

He said as he carresed your cheeks. He lowered his body close to yours and gave you a soft kiss in the lips. He pulled away and what followed was a string of snores but before he left he saw a smile on your lips.

The next morning... well let's just say the off day of Pierro's troops has been extended for another week.

And you were pretty much glowing qith the old harbinger and a gentle look in his eyes.

To her Majesty, the Tsaritsa.

━━━━━━by your side, eternally.

おわり
end.

note: heyyy long time no update, huh? yeaaaa sorry about that. i was in a writing/writer slump. i had 0 motivation nor inspiration. but now it's back yayy ^^

here is the long awaited continuation of my very first one-shot on this book :D
i hope u all like it <33

also thank u so much for 21k reads <33 i appreciate it sooo much :3

that's all see you next update!