homecoming. pantalone

pairing: pantalone x gn!reader
prompt: You just got back and went straight to the Northland Bank to see your boyfriend. (just fluffy pantalone moments.)

█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

"So these are all the reports for this month?" Pantalone asked. They were having a meeting regarding the Northlands Bank's affairs.

"Yes, my lord." A subordinate answers.

"Well then-" he was cut shortly when someone barged in.

"宝贝!!"(baobei/baby) A loud voice resounded in the room.

'Baobei??' The agents wondered.

Pantalone sighed and looked at the person, whose eyes were looking at him with such sparkle, he sighed again.

"What is it this time, Y/n?" He asked you with a stern face, "Ahhh, why are you so cold baobei? I just came back and this is how you treat me? How rude." You whined like a child as you plopped yourself on Pantalone's lap. Crossing your arms you pouted and ignored Pantalone, he sighed again and reached for your hand planting a soft kiss on it. "Ahhh, you sly snake. Come hereee." You said and covered Pantalone's face with kisses so affectionate that the agents inside the room were getting quite embarrased.

"Now now baobei, there are still people in the room. It wouldn't be proper." You stopped and looked at the agents withput much care and lazily said, "You lot are dismissed." With that they bowed and left with haste.

Hands on around his neck and his around your waist. You two stared softly at each other enjoying each other's presence.

"Did you miss me, Baobei?" You asked still looking at him, "Very much." He planted a kiss on your lips and smiled;

"Welcome home, Y/n baobei."

━━━━━homecoming

おわり
end.