why not both. il dottore & arlecchino

pairing: dottore x gn!reader x arlecchino requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

requested by: Yuilesmollbeanuwu

CW: implied poly relationship
Don't like. Don't read.
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Snezhnaya, the land of the renown Cryo Archon and alongside her, Y/n.

Y/n with origins unknown, she rose to power, being the most powerful to be alongside the Tsaritsa. They were the head general of the fatui and the harbingers, and is highly respected by all. But, even with such a title they were a kind and warm soul oppose to the land they were in.

Fast forward, the harbingers were now formed. Y/n as the head general, there were two specific harbingers, along with their respect for them there blossomed a feeling of interest that turned into love over the years, with Y/n being unaware.

Dottore and Arlecchino. The Doctor and Knave, were those two specific harbingers who are harboring such affection for the superior. According to them, the affection began when they were first introduced to Y/n. Each harbinger was being praised and recognised by them and when it reached both Dottore and Arlecchino, they felt it was as if they were being touched by the sun, that is what they say.

There was a slight problem though. Well, a problem to be.

Both were admiring Y/n during a meeting and totally weren't listening to what the meeting was about but only listening to their voice.

'Ahh, their voice is like honey and milk. Delicate and sweet.' They both thought. But with the second thought;

"To hear that voice speaking to me daily, what a dream come true that would be."

They both say at the same time. Aloud.

All the harbingers in the room where looking at them with judging face while Y/n stood there and asked, "Whose voice are you two reffering to?"

The two ignored Y/n's words and focused on looking at each other. A storm brewing in both of them.

Pierro, Signora and Scaramouche sighed, Capitano and Sandrone stayed silent, Childe smirked at the chaos that was about to ensue, while Pantalone and Columbina were chuckling behind it all. When Y/n looked their way they just shook their heads and signaled them to just continue watching, Y/n understood this and stood quietly and observed.

"Oi, what do you mean by that?" Dottore asked, veins popping from his temples.

"I meant what I said." Arlecchino provoked.

Elements were now starting to gather around the room, the other harbingers stepping back.

"They're only mine! BACK OFF!"

Both of their elements were about to launch at each other but before that happened, Y/n stopped them.

"STOP!" They commanded a voice so firm that it made their elements disperse into thin air. The two were brought out of their anger and now focused at Y/n who had a panicked expression painted on their face.

"What is the meaning of this? That you two had to resort to using your delusions." They asked the concern still in their eyes. The two gave in and spoke aloud, making the whole room silent;

"WE LIKE NO- LOVE YOU YOUR EMINENCE AND WE PRAY TO BE BY YOUR SIDE FOR ETERNITY!"

With lowered heads they waited for Y/n's answer.

"Love me? So what Pantalone and Columbina told me was true?" They asked looking at Dottore and Arlecchino then looked at Pantalone and Columbina who were now exchanging a fat bag of mora to each other.

"Pantalone said what now?"

"Columbina said what now?"

They both say, an unreadable expression pasted on their faces as they looked at Y/n and back at their friends who were snickering at the back of the room.

'Those two bastards...'

"We don't know what those two said to you your highness, but whatever they said is true." They answered, lowering their heads once more.

"Is that so? Then I accept." Y/n answers with a bright and warm smile plastered on their face.

"Which-Who's affection do you accept your highness?" They ask looking up with desperation in their voice and eyes.

"Both. That shouldn't be a problem, right? Plus, I fancy you two as well. So, shouldn't it be just right to accept you both. Y/n explained the smile never leaving their face.

As soon as Y/n said that they pulled the two into an embrace. The two still speechless and unreponsive.

"I hope this works well for the 3 of us." They say with a giddy smile as they continue hugging the two adults.

The room erupts in sighs and applause.

"For their eminence."

The two said, dizzy with the turn of events that played out.

━━━━━━why not both?

おわり
end.

Note:
Another request done !!
And look it's a poly relationship *0* a challenge but it was fun nonetheless <3
Requester send your feedback if i got your prompt right (๑>◡<๑)
Thank you :D