not bad. il capitano

pairing: capitano x rain (rain is the requester's OC) requested by: AaliahKasandraValeri█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

requested by: AaliahKasandraValeri
█║▌│█│║▌║││█║▌║▌║

Rain is known as the 9th spirit from the 11 spirits. She is the spirit who controls the rain or water in general.

Now, she was tasked to steal the gnosis that were in the hands of the Fatui harbingers. So, she heads out and sought for the gnosis.

With the help of her power the ice turned into water once more to guide her to her target.

But what's this? Her guide stops. This alerts Rain and readied her for combat.

"An intruder." A deep and husky voice said, the sound came from behind making Rain turn and unsheath a sword made of water.
Not even a few seconds in, sounds of blades clashing against each other can ve heard in the empty hallway of the palace, the two of them blindlessly battled.

Capitano wasn't one to lose so after a few the sword in Rain's hand flew, she stumbled and fell on her back. Capitano drops to his knees meeting Rain's eyes.

Lying defeated and exhausted the two didn't speak for a while until Capitano started.

"Who are you? And what are your motives?" He asked, sword still in hand, Rain couldn't decipher for a moment what was going on behind his mask but after looking at it much more, a peculiar but gotgeous set of eyes were seen through the opening of the mask.

"I asked you a que-"

"You're quite attractive." Rain said cutting Capitano off.

Capitano sighed after regaining composure.

"We'll take care of your wounds first then I will personally interrogate you." He said as he carried Rain bridal style.

"Whatever you say, handsome." Rain replied. She closed her eyes out of exhaustion but before that she looked again at Capitano's eyes before a dark haze covered it once more.

After the events that took place... well let's just say the mission was forgotten, and a special connection is forming between the two and lastly, the other spirits are now in turmoil with said events.

━━━━━━not bad

おわり
end.

note: this was also quite challenging but i love me some challenges ٩(ˊᗜˋ*)و
requester, please send feedback if the one-shot i made suits the prompt
thank you ⸜(*ˊᗜˋ*)⸝