Tragic Fate - Verse 1

In an Eastern Country; a city that was once ablaze, a city where the world almost meet its end.
Most were clueless about their upcoming demise, ignoring the hero who gave up his body in
order to save the woman he loved.

He started a family with said woman, the woman who nearly eradicated humanity.
He did not care, as it wasn't her fault. He only cared
about her, not her world-ending actions.

This hero would go unnamed, yet his lover and child
would be renowned throughout the city for their good deeds, deeds that would make the child's
father proud.

The child received education through homeschooling, as the father had
connections to a teacher who was willing to tutor his child.

She graduated from the education
provided from the personal tutor, moving up onto the next level. Praise was what she got upon
completing their first test.

Attention that every child desires as to not feel left out. Yet, despite
the positive comments, she did not enjoy school.

She could sense the scorned gazes of those
who wish to be like her, who wish to be on her level or above.

Even those with more time on the
plane of existence would praise the child, yet even that couldn't make her truly happy.

She only took joy from helping others, after all, she aspired to succeed her father in becoming a Hero of Justice.

Yet, that path would only lead to tragedy.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Say, Da Vinci, are you sure that we can summon that servant? The summoning room still looks... iffy..."

"You're doubting my genius that span through galaxies? Universes, even?"

"I would if this world of ours wasn't weird. And if Camelot told me something, you can build some very convenient stuff in the nick of time," Murazaki commends the creator of most of her Mystic codes and equipment.

"See? You can always count on me!" The Caster-class servant smiled at Chaldea's remaining Master.

They were at the summoning room. Staff were still working on the walls, but the system itself should be stable enough where Murazaki can summon servants.

"Let's see... the catalyst for this servant is... huh?"

"What is it Da Vinci?"

"Let's see... we need a piece of Emiya's mantle, the ribbon of Parvati's host, and a sakura leaf."

"Eh? We need Emiya again? It hasn't even been a week and-"

"Oh don't worry. I can cover for him."

The voice was that of Senji Muramasa, yet his way of speech differs significantly.

"Hm? Oh! It's you, uh..."

"You can just call me Shirou, Murazaki," Said the young man who shared the appearance and voice with Muramasa.

"Ah. Then Shirou-san, how can you be his fill-in? Not to be rude, but we barely know your capabilities," Da Vinci says, with Shirou lightly sighing as a response.