Servant Record: The Withered Flower of Tragedy

Categories: Servants, Human Attribute Servants, Archer-class Servants, Japanese Servants, Undefined ranked Noble Phantasms, Magi, Emiyas, Qualities for Caster class, Qualities for Assassin class

Hanamura Emiya (Name meaning 'purple flower'; 'hana' [花] and 'mura' [紫]), class name Archer, is one of the servants summoned by Murazaki Kaji in the Grand Orders of Fate/Sealed. Her parents had suffered yet they persevered; and the same could be said to her as well. Having magus blood within her you'd expect that she were to practice magecraft, yet she enjoys Archery more than invoking spells due to the fact that she enjoys it more.

She is also the Archer servant of the 'Disruption' faction in the Disruptive Grail War.

Element:
Water, fire, and imaginary numbers (look at the wiki for the last one).

Origin: Tragedy.

-Lineage & Family-

Ancestors - Senji Muramasa (possibly), Kiritsugu Emiya (foster), Irisviel Von Einzbern (foster), Tokiomi Tohsaka, Aoi Tohsaka

Father - Shirou Emiya

Mother - Sakura Matou

Aunt(s) - Illyasviel Von Einzbern (foster), Rin Tohsaka, Taiga Fujimura (foster)

Brother(s) - Fujimaru Emiya (half, from another universe)

Sister(s) - Ritsuka Emiya (half, from another timeline), Kenme Pendragon (half, from another timeline)

-Parameters-

Strength: C+

Endurance: B

Agility: A

Mana: A+

Luck: C

-~-

APPEARANCE

She has shoulder-length reddish-purple hair, a dark purple blindfold, and she's a centimeter taller than Rider Medusa. She wears a pure black kimono with light, lilac-colored armor covering her chest, shoulders, and wrists. She wears an elegant looking hairpin made up of cherry blossom leaves that she refuses to take off no matter what. She wears mostly white and purple casual clothing.

PERSONALITY

In life, she was a respected individual known for her looks, patience, kind-heartedness, and a 'hero' amongst the community. Those aspects are carried over to her existence as a Heroic Spirit. She denies them mostly, yet that doesn't stop people from praising and thanking her. When in a grail war, she acts like any other servant; almost like a tool without any emotion or thought, only made to follow orders. But when a Master shows enough care for her then she'll return that care ten-fold, enough to where she'd go out to buy groceries and make meals for her Master willingly. When summoned into a Great Holy Grail War (Apocrypha-style GW), she begins the same but acts like a sister later down the line for other servants.

-~-

BACKGROUND

Daughter of Shirou Emiya and Sakura Matou, she grew up in a loving family that would spend time with her regardless of the fact if they're busy or not. She learned many things from them; how to cook, how to clean, and magecraft. The last aspect was accidental as she accidentally overheard her Dad and aunt -Rin Tohsaka- talking about it and bothered them nonstop until her ever-doting aunt caved in. She wasn't as gifted as both her Mom and aunt in terms of magic circuits, having 50 less than them, but she made up with application and execution of the magecraft she was taught. The most notable of these were projection and gem magecraft; both of which are used by her father and aunt. What surprised Rin was the fact that a pair of Mystic Eyes that allows her to transform any sort of kinetic or magical energy into mana for her to use or redirect it wherever as long as it's within her line of sight. It was first seen when the Emiya residence was dirtied with leaves during one of Shirou's leaves, where a strong gust of wind had them sway towards Hanamura; where Rin saw her eyes change from an amber color to an ethereal purple, with the leaves suddenly blowing away from her with twice the force as well as a trace of mana.

Of course, a power that simple yet powerful has a price. Said price was the cause of her impending death amidst a war's aftermath; something she herself dubbed as 'withering' wherein more opportunities for her to be happy decrease until no opportunities came. She had used it to save people, kill 'villains', and overall things of good will. She sacrificed her opportunity to love, to smile, to have friends, to participate in school activities. She only had her name, her family, and her abilities halfway through her life. The friends she had made beforehand seemed to suddenly disappear, which she still thought about until her final moments.

More things lead to another until we get to her life's finishing act; the event known as 'Fuyuki's Cleansing Blossom' where she, the 'hero', fought over thousands of phantasmal beasts and magi who wanted her pair of Mystic Eyes. The result was everything but pretty; corpses upon corpses, the smell of rotten flesh wafting through the air, heavy rain that washed the blood away, and an atmosphere thicker than an iceberg. The bodies were that of the magi who attempted to hunt her down, the air was caused by the amount of mana the phantasmal beasts released. Everything at that scene had no color, all except her body. Akin to a flower, her colors broke through the thick atmosphere, through the blood and the corpses. When Fuyuki's authorities came to investigate the scene, the only thing that stood out were a patch of purple flowers surrounding a newly sprouted Cherry Blossom tree.

It was considered a mystery, considering the fact that neither the flowers nor the tree needed water and sunlight and they seemed to have a soft glow to them. And the tree seemed fully grown in just 3 months, thus a park was built around it in order to cover up the massacre that had happened as well as honoring the person who had ended said massacre.

People often see a couple walk up to the tree; weird considering that going within 5 meters of the tree is prohibited, but the couple always sets themselves right in front of it with an occasional accomplice of a woman mostly in red and long brown hair. Of course, those people were the late hero's family; Shirou, Sakura, and Rin.