Chaos in Chaldea's Recreation -Special-

(Note: This takes place in the distant future when the cast gets to know Fujimaru's name, as well as his memories being back. Also, yes I'm making this prior to school starting. So enjoy!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Well Master, what are you gonna have us do? Gather more bones from Singularity F or hunt down demonic beasts in Babylonia?"

"Hm? Nothing of the sort, Mash."

The kouhai-senpai duo were strolling through Chaldea as an order from Da Vinci, who apparently wanted meet up with them at one of the recreation rooms. They weren't sure what was the reason for this, but the inventor just told them to comply before she forced them into rayshifting for research materials. This unsurprisingly made them agree without any fuss, seeing as gathering materials for Da Vinci's research was practically akin to hell.

"Ah! Took the both of you long enough!" The inventor called out to them as they came into her view.

"I take it that you're here with new outfits?" Asked the Master, who unironically got it right due to her experience. Da Vinci nodded to her question with an ecstatic hum.

"Here! Try them out!"

She showed 2 of their new outfit/mystic code. The both of them grabbed it, recognizing it as the same one Parvati -or more-so her host- would wear on occasion. This brought a confused look to their faces, to which Da Vinci chuckled at.

"Are we really doing this?" Nervously asked the dormant Shielder-class servant as she checked the outfit out. She thought it was neat, and it certainly favored the girls more than the boys in terms of how much effort was put into it. Not like the girls would wear the boys' uniform and vice versa, but it is what it is.

"It's been like what, a whole year since I visited my high school, so this is pretty nostalgic," Murazaki commented. "Plus, to think you got my 3 sizes right..."

Before the conversation about the uniforms could continue, they heard footsteps coming there way. The rate at which they heard it made it sound like the owner of those footsteps was in a hurry or was running, which was precisely was the case when they saw Chaldea's head chef running side-by-side with Senji Muramasa and his Caster-class counterpart.

(A/N: Details on Caster EMIYA will come with the more chapters. Since this is situated in the future, this means that they technically didn't know that EMIYA could be summoned in the Caster class.)

"MOVE IT MASTER!"

"This was caused by you, you damned Archer!"

"Yeah Archer! It's your fault!"

"SHUT UP!"

The 3 women then stepped to the side to allow the 3 men to run past them. Obviously, them being servants and all, this took less than 5 seconds to do. What could they possibly be running from? The 3 girls wondered, and shortly got their answer afterwards as they see a certain Babylonian Goddess with an angry expression. Ishtar was screaming bloody murder about "gems" and "idiotic Emiyas". Usually this would've been something dire, but seeing as it was Ishtar, they didn't even bother to stop it, much to the men's dismay.

"... Anyways, why don't you girls wear them now? You just checked it out the moment I gave it to you."

"Da Vinci," The master quickly chimed in, "You do notice that we're in a public place right?"

"Hm... I suppose that is a problem for humans. Am I right, Mash?"

"I'M A HUMAN TOO, DA VINCI!"

-~-