Tragic Fate - Verse 2

The girl only wanted peace, and peace she achieved.

Though, there was a price for such peace.

That price was her own happiness, yet she'd never allow it to show.

She allowed herself to suffer, allowing herself to weep as those around her smiled. In fact, that's what she wants.

To allow people to enjoy their own life. A person who was destined to save none and die alone would want that, yet they couldn't.

Thus, she opted to allow those around her to smile as they spent their time with friends and family. When one person was in need, she'd answer to their plea.

Her reputation as a hero would soon rise and spread around the city, praise being thrown right at her.

But she didn't feel any joy. Not even a smile appeared on her face, nor did she feel accomplished when showered with said compliments. Instead, she felt dread.

She doesn't care about herself. After all, with a life span so short, why would she? Morever, what's the point of worrying about such a short life? The thing she's worried about was how the people around her would take the news.

In her supposed 'life', she attained high stature within her academic institution. Having the best grades in her year as well as being one of the most attractive. She had received many chances at love, yet she denied them all to save them the grief.

Akin to a flower in a garden, she was a fleeting beauty. Her looks would solicit reactions from both genders. She was perfect in their eyes. Beautiful, had the capabilities to be a wife, and was kind to those around her.

Yet, her desire to save people banned her from luxuries such as love, joy, and peace.