My Room Interactions

-Kenme-

(About Chaldea)

"It's a pretty fun place! It's like a big home and family that anybody wishes to have. Though, I guess I already had that in Avalon, didn't I? Hehe~"

(About EMIYA)

"That's what Dad could've looked like if he pursued his dream? Shouldn't he be happy? I wonder what happened to that version of Dad... also, I get this bad feeling in my chest when I look at him, but it doesn't bother me much."

(About Master/Murazaki)

"Master! Hope you don't mind me here in your room. Hm? You don't? That makes me so happy!"

(About Altria)

"'Altria'... It kind of irks me a bit, but hey, Mom's still mom! No matter the timeline and/or name."

(About "Altria-type" servants)

"Am I related to them all or what..?"

(About Caster of the Starry Night)

"Him? I wish he'd smile more if I had to be honest. Also, he's like an older brother to me, so that's cool."

(About Hanamura Emiya)

"She looks so beautiful, even with the blindfold. I could never match her in appearance, but she and I have a sisterly bond! Exciting, right?"

(About Mordred)

"'Onee-chan' is what Dad told me to address an older sister... does that mean I get to call you that, Mordred? Please let me call you that!

(About Morgan le Fay)

"My aunt who forced hated Mom with all her guts... she had enough resentment towards her own family just because they 'took her role'. Well, I've only heard stories of her from Mom, so I don't really have much of an opinion."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

- Caster of the Starry Night-

(About True Name)

"Sorry... but I can't remember what my name was. Its all so blurry when I try to remember things like that."

(About Mash Kyrielight)

"This demi-servant of yours... she looks so familiar, but I can't wrap my head around it. I get visions of myself with blood on my hands and... N-no, it's nothing. I apologize for that."

(About EMIYA)

"I feel a connection to him. My pendant strongly responds when he's near, but I keep it under wraps with magical energy."

(About Ishtar)

"She looks... like someone dear to me. But every time I try to remember, I just get loud noises in my head about... my clothes? What clothes..?"

(About Ereshkigal)

"Ishtar-san's sister that shares the same body... why does her presence immediately put me at ease?" 

(About Mordred)

"That red knight here. What's her name? Mordred? Huh... I feel like I know that one..."

(About Atalanta/Atalanta alter)

"Just something about that cat lady calms me down. I don't know the reason, but she gives me this feeling of comfort."

(About ???)

"A new Dawn, huh? They're like my other half..."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Hanamura Emiya-

(About EMIYA)

"He's the one who saved Papa, isn't he? I should really ask him about what happened back then. Just curious."

(About Parvati)

"As much as I don't want to, I keep calling her 'Mama'... it's embarrassing since she doesn't even know me!"

(About Senji Muramasa)

"Hm... the thing he's wearing on his arm is similar to... oh no no, it's nothing to worry about Master."

(About Angra Mainyu)

"Keep. That. Rat. Away. From. Me..!"

(About Kama)

"Oh... so that's what Mama looked like during that time..."