Servant Record: Caster of the Starry Night

Categories: Servants, Human Attribute Servants, Caster-class Servant, Japanese Servants, Undefined ranked Noble Phantasms, Magi, Qualities for Saber class, Emiyas, Shards of Destruction

Caster of the Starry Night [True name: Fujimaru Emiya], class name Caster, is one of the servants summoned by Murazaki Kaji in the Grand Orders of Fate/Sealed. An alternate name of his is 'The Black Shard of a Thousand Blades', a title he obtained in life due to his birth as the son of the Magi who had won the 5th Holy Grail War of Fuyuki.
He is also the Caster servant of the 'Disruption' faction in the Disruptive Grail War.

Element: Stars (previously all 5 basic elements)

Origin: Yang

-Lineage & Family-

Ancestors - Senji Muramasa (possibly), Kiritsugu Emiya (foster), Irisviel Von Einzbern (foster), Tokiomi Tohsaka, Aoi Tohsaka

Father - Shirou Emiya

Mother - Rin Tohsaka

Aunt(s) - Illyasviel Von Einzbern (foster), Sakura Matou, Taiga Fujimura (foster)

Sister(s) - Ritsuka Emiya, Kenme Pendragon (half, from another timeline), Hanamura Emiya (half, from another timeline)

-Parameters-

Strength: B

Endurance: B

Agility: C

Mana: S+

Luck: C

-~-

APPEARANCE

Caster has black hair with a streak of white hair, dull blue eyes, height is at Archer EMIYA's shoulders, and a tanned mark on his right hand in the shape of odd command seals (Imagine the Fate/Stay night logo). When he was summoned to Chaldea he was wearing a white coat and and a red shirt beneath said coat. The shirt had a golden cross design in the middle, his lower body equipment striking a similarity with Archer EMIYA's.

As time went on however, that would be proven to be something the Throne of Heroes made him wear, as his battle wear is identical is similar to EMIYA's except instead of red, it was replaced with black with a few hints of red. He mostly wears long-sleeved shirts that are colored white and black in his free time, his pants always being the one he uses in combat.

IDENTITY

He had lost everything that had personified him as a human, yet he only exists as a heroic spirit due to the same humanity he had sacrificed. His actions were recorded and was deemed worthy to enter the Throne of Heroes as a heroic spirit, which he often laughs at whenever he's summoned due to how ironic it is.

PERSONALITY

He's rather aloof when it comes to conversing with other people. In the times he's been summoned as a servant, he just follows the orders of his master in that war and never talks outside of replies or giving information to his master. Beneath that exterior however is a kind and caring person who, when given the chance, will help with trivial matters as little as finding something. He enjoys spending time with those he's come to bond with, going as far sacrificing himself for those people whenever the opportunity arises, just like how he sacrificed everything for HER safety.

-~-

BACKGROUND

Hailing from Fuyuki city in Japan, a boy named 'Fujimaru Emiya' had lived a normal life. Born with a fraternal twin sister named 'Ritsuka Emiya', their parents being the winners of the 5th Holy Grail War; Shirou Emiya and Rin Tohsaka. The former being the adopted son of the Magus killer and the latter being the head of the Tohsaka family. They were a close family despite the parents being away most of the time, with their aunt Sakura Matou being their caretaker. Their servant from the Grail War, the Saber servant, would also take watch of the children.