Servant Record: The Sword of Fate

Categories: Servants, Human Attribute Servants, Saber-class Servants, Knights of the Round Table (fake), A ranked Noble Phantasm, Undefined rank Noble Phantasm, Emiyas, Living Servants, Semi-servants

Kenme Pendragon [First name having the kanji for sword (ken) and maiden (otome), named by her 'father' Artoria], class name Saber, is the daughter of Shirou Emiya and Artoria Pendragon, as well as the protagonist of the 'Sword of Fate' storyline. She is the Saber servant of Kurosuzu Tohsaka during the Disruptive Grail War that took place in the same universe where her 'mother' hails from.

She is one of the Servants summoned by Murazaki Kaji of the Grand Orders in the Story of Fate/Sealed

Element: Sword.

Origin: Holy Sword.

-Lineage & Family-

Ancestors - Senji Muramasa (possibly), Kiritsugu Emiya (foster), Irisviel Von Einzbern (foster), Uther Pendragon

Father: Shirou Emiya

Mother: Artoria Pendragon

Aunt(s): Illyasviel Von Einzbern (foster), Morgan le Fay, Taiga Fujimura (foster) 

Brother(s): Fujimaru Emiya (half, another timeline)

Sister(s): Hanamura Emiya (half, from another timeline), Ritsuka Emiya (half, from another timeline), Mordred (half)

-Parameters-

Strength: A+

Endurance: A

Agility: B

Mana: S

Luck: EX

-~-

APPEARANCE

Waist-length Red-Orange hair that's tied into a pony tail, a well endowed figure (For reference, see Yoimiya's in-game model from Genshin Impact), and emerald green eyes. She's taller than Artoria yet shorter than Shirou. She mostly wears clothes that are colored Red, Orange, and Black. Her battle armor is colored white with hints of orange and is a mix of what European knights and Japanese samurai would wear (helmet, torso, below knees are based on European knights while her hands and shoulders are protected by light armor reminiscent of samurai)

CREATION & IDENTITY

She was conceived during Saber's time as Shirou's servant in the 5th Holy Grail War. Of course, her disappearance from the world would normally mean that the fetus in her womb would cease to exist no? But, in complete opposition to Shirou Emiya's words, that is not the case as that fetus was taken by Merlin and incubated it until both of its parents would arrive in Avalon.

When Artoria had arrived in Avalon after her final duties as Camelot's King, Merlin originally planned to inform her of her child's existence but decided not to just for the sake of surprising her. When Shirou had arrived in Avalon, the incubus allowed the couple to catch up as the now developed infant was still in his possession. Of course he eventually allowed the child to be 'born', personally bringing the infant and gently placing it in between Shirou and Artoria in their sleep. He was surprised when a uniquely shaped sword took place of the infant at times until it eventually appeared in its hands as a miniature, harmless version of the sword.

When the couple awakened, they were shocked at the sight of a human baby with a sword -albeit it was harmless-, in between them. Before they could question anything, Merlin laughed and began explaining what had happened. The couple understood and were overjoyed at the information given to them, but not before Artoria threatened her former retainer.