SEVEN

[LADY SULTAN]

There will be only two words that come from this author, 'Delightful morning' and the' happiness' that comes with it.

Dear readers,

Princess Kleopatra sets out for another pleasant journey to the town and is accompanied by no other companion but her horse. For the watching over the well-being of the town has been in the palm of the young Miss and nothing more than caring and thinking of possible ways to bring happiness to the people...

"Miss Kleopatra we are so delighted to have you over once again and all the foods, clothes, covers for winter, indeed, this is enough " The mothers at the orphanage home appreciated her for her kindness.

"No it is nothing, I just find pleasure in helping... I should leave now, for I will be taking a walk by the stream and I promise to come again and visit the children."

"Madam Georgia, I have brought more Bread and cheese for the children..."

The Prince chants as he walks into the orphanage house, he sees Madam Georgia talking to a lady and believe me when I say the lady he has always longed to see. The two youngsters lock eyes but what does it mean for a man to hold so much shine in his eyes...

"Excuse me, Miss!" Charles stops Kleopatra as soon as she walks out the door.

"Sorry, do I know you...?"

"Uhm..., no, Hi, my name is Archer Grey, I live around the walls opposite the town and I like to say, you look so lovely..."

I guess this beauty has taken his words from his mouth.

"Thank you, sir, Archer" She keeps walking trying to escape from the strange man that had stopped her journey.

"I would love to know your name, miss, as a great start." 

What a great start, this discussion between them is about to end, she thought. Little did she know it was the beginning of a great friendship.

"Hmmm, I am Kleopatra!"

She keeps walking but the man doesn't seem to stop.

"Your name is beautiful."

"Thank you, sir... Sorry, if I may ask, why do you keep following me, is there something else, you want to talk about or am I just assuming things?" She stops to face him...

"Oh no, I just like the energy you show, the fact that we both have something in common.."

"And, if I may ask, what is that you see, that is common?" She keeps walking hurriedly, but he covers the space.

"You love to help the needful and you find pleasure in making them happy and believe me when I say, I love to help those around me.."

[KLEOPATRA SIGHS]

"So, your point is?"

"I would like to know more about you, miss, I feel so drawn towards you and I still don't know what it is... Since the day I saw you ride off to the woods, I knew you were..."

The princess's face freezes at the man's words, had he seen her pass through the palace walls, does he know that she is the princess... If anyone will find out the identity of the princess, it's either going to stop her from visiting the town or remain in the corners of her room for the rest of her life.

"...you are so different, I knew you would be different from every lady I have seen...'

[LADY SULTAN]

The princess's heartbeat came to the normal rate, for this strange man had made her think of unhealthy things. The more he walked and talked to her it irritated her but still, she felt cool with having a companion to walk her down the town roads.

[BELL TOLLING]

"Oh my, that was the bell.." She looks terrified.

"Yes, indeed, the time has gone by so far..." Archer jest.

"Oh, ...no. I need to go..." She runs, Archer running behind her.

"Sorry, Archer, I have to go, I am in a hurry, and I appreciate you for accompanying me today, it was a pleasure knowing you sir" She rushed her words, running towards her horse to leave before the bell rings for the third time.

"It's my pleasure, Miss, but why are you such in a hurry, aren't you waiting for lunch at the mother's home?" He points in the opposite direction of the road.

'Oh no, I have to go home quickly..." 

Those were her last words before running into the woods. The young prince couldn't chase after her, he is out without his horse. But with the worried look written around his face, he is too curious to find out where she was headed and what is behind those woods.

[BELL RINGS]

Princess rides into the woods quickly, jumping through the walls is the only way to make it in and not get caught by the palace guards. 

"Kleopatra!" Rashida calls from behind the door.

The princess jumps into her room through the window with a loud thud.

"Kleo! Is everything ok?" Rashida shouts.

 Kleopatra rushes into her closets and takes off the cheap satins hiding them behind her mirror.

"If you do not speak anytime soon, I will open this door without a warning" Rashida kept banging and shouting through the other side of the door.

Unfortunately, the hasty sister opens the door to see Kleopatra standing by the bed.

"Why didn't you answer me, you just stood there, looking quietly as I shout behind your doors"

Kleopatra smiles weirdly looking around her for anything that can be a suspect.

"Anyway, I came to call you, Father said he would be having a meeting with other dukes and Rulers, so mother thinks we should go for our music practice" Rashida walks out before stopping.

"And don't forget to add another touch to your hair, it looks like you have been fighting with the trees."

"I will let mother know that I will be playing the violin.

"Sure no problem, it is old fashion anyway, I stick with the piano."

[DOOR CLOSES]

[LADY SULTAN]

What would people think about the young princess? People would say she is Innocent, bashful, beautiful or proud but this Author stands for the hidden truth about the young sultan...

Indeed, she is bashful, but she has high levels and doesn't scurry for the least...

Prince Charles Hughes, yes your Grace, Lady Sultan has written about you again...

With their unnoticed meeting or rather their little conversation, The prince would rather find the young Miss, absorbed or bashful but still, his heart longs for the day he would confess his feelings... And when he does so, what will be the fate of the Princess..."