NINETEEN.

"Lady Heba is now the viscountess of Beaumont," Charles said.

[WINDS HOWL]

[BIRDS CHIRP]

"No way," I said quietly, pulling him by his collar. I arrange his shirt neatly when I realised what I was doing.

"My apologies your Grace." 

[CHARLES CHUCKLES] "No apologies Kleo, And please address me as Charles not formally."  

Kleo smiles with a nod.

"If you will excuse me Kleo, I would like to speak to your father about something detailed." He takes a bow before walking out, leaving me in the garden to worship the leaves.

I kept staring at the flowers that had started to bloom.

[FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING]

"Charles, you are back so quick? Anyway, I would like to show you my favourite flower." I said without looking at him. I  feel a figure walk too close behind me, his cologne was different from the one I had known, I turn to see the Lieutenant, I jumped in shock.

"Oh my, Sorry My lord, you scared me," I said terrifyingly.

"My apologies your grace."

"How long have you been standing there.?" I asked embarrassed.

"Not too long to keep you waiting." He took my hands into his, pulling away, I reached the end of the tiltyard, and he took a few steps closer to me. His shortish chestnut hair was tied up in a Kaffiyeah - Arabian men headgear. Beard covered his jawbones. His eyes turned deep black filled with lust, I was taken aback by his behaviour.

"Princess... I have been waiting for the right time for us to become close.  I moved away from him, steadying my feet on the ground. I could not even stand his drunkenness.

"I suppose as your husband, you are to walk with me always." His words startled me.
"You will never be my husband!" I growled.

[LAUGHS, LOUDLY, SNORTY]

"I'm the one your father has chosen for you, Miss sultan." He laughed.

"My father made a mistake! Why can't you just see that I do not love you." I cried.

"Love? Who said, Love? I do not care if you love me or not, I do not marry for love, I will marry you because..." He licked his lips lustily, scanning me from the bottom of my hem to my chest. I dragged my hair to cover my chest.

"It'd be best, if you leave, Zosar." I defended.

"What are you doing?"I asked.

"Making you mine!" He roared. He drew closer.

[CHUCKLES] He rushed to me, holding me by my upper hands, one of his fingers started tracing circles down to my chest. My chest pounded, I was scared and I didn't know what to do, so I shouted for Charles.

"Charles!" 

"Charles!"

"Shut up, You little Miss" His grip became tighter every time I struggled out from his hold.

"Stop it, Please, let go of me!" I cried.

At that, I felt a presence beside me. Charles grabbed Zosar by his shirt, for just a moment Charles was on top of him beating and blowing him. I watched the scene in horror, if I do not stop Charles immediately, Zosar will pass out. 

"Charles! Please stop. " I cried.

"Kleo! " He had a blood stain on his knuckles, I looked away in pain.

[ZOSAR GRUNTS]

[CHARLES PANTING]

"Charles,... I had no intention..." I stammered. [PANTING HEAVILY]

"Is alright kleo! I am here..." He held me close not releasing me till my family came looking for me in the garden. My mother's face grew wide, she was terrified. Rashida held a look of surprise. My father walked towards Zosar before looking at him in anger.

"Your Grace, I am sorry for the ill-treatment of my man, I promise you it will not repeat itself... And for you, Lieutenant you will face the consequences of raising your hands on a lady... Your position will be taken from you and given to your assistant and you will be demoted to a lower rank."

"My king?" Zosar grunts.

"No! Zosar! My words are said and it will be done. Guards!" My father roared.

"Get him out of my palace, now!" 

The guards marched in, dragging Zosar by the arm before walking to the gates.  "I will come back for you, Princess" He threatened. I shook in fear.

"He will not lay a finger, while I exist, do not listen to him," Charles assured me.

"My apologies, My prince, zosar will be seriously dealt with..." My father said.

"No apologies needed your grace, I just needed to know if Kleopatra was all right..." He said straightly.

"Dearest, Are you all right, I hope Zosar didn't mark you or hurt you," My mother asked with fried tears on her cheeks.

"Yes mother, I am fine, thanks to the Prince." 

[LADY SULTAN]

"First, forced marriage and now forced affair. Lieutenant Zosar suffers a terrible issue called the disorder. A lady is not to be forced into an affair without her consent. Marriage should be the reason for his actions or maybe it's the kingdom. He wishes to seat on the throne so he does anything to get to the top..."

"Our prince charming saves the princess at the end of the day but will he always be there to save her from troubles..."