TWENTY.

[LADY SULTAN]

"The announcement of the King's son and the soldiers return. Ramses Sultan's arrival is celebrated in the whole kingdom. For a long time moments matter more than anything in the world.

[TRUMPETS BLARES]

[DRUMS BEATING]

HORNS TOOTING]

[HORSE  CLIP-CLOPS]

[HORSE NEIGHS]

"Hear ye! Hear ye!"

[TOWN PEOPLE CHATTERING]

"Quiet!  On this day, Noon, hence, there Prince and his soldiers shall arrive from battle,

By ancient custody, there shall be a ball held at the palace.

Furthermore, under the command of the King, it is hereby declared that commoners or noble from around the land will attend the ball.

[INDISTINCT CHATTERING]

[LAUGHTERS AND CHUCKLINGS]

"Such is  the command  of our majestic King!"

[TRUMPETS BLARES]

**********************************

"Your Majesty! The announcement has been made in the town... Should I letters to the royal council?" Ahmed asked.

"Yes, indeed. Send it immediately...." Ahmed bows to leave. "Wait, Ahmed! When is  my son's carriage arriving?" 

"In an hour, your Highness" He Bows and then leaves.

[FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING]

"Father, how long am I going to wait to see Ramses, I have a lot to tell him" I chuckled.

[KING LAUGHS]

"Why are you so excited, Kleopatra?" My mother asked.

"I can not wait to see brother," I screamed. My mother laughed at my excitement.

"Ramses tells me of his adventurous battles and trips." 

"Kleo, you could ask for other things that matter most than a mere pep talk of adventures and battles, likewise, you should talk about serious topics," Rashida said.

"Rashida! Watch your language please." My mother instructed.

"Mother, how can we welcome Ramses after his long journey?" I asked.

"A ball was announced so I think that will do the trick." 

[CHUCKLING]

**********************************

[HORNS TOOTING]

"The Prince has arrived!" The Palace guard announced.

We raised to our feet to welcome him. Rushing the palace gates, I run to meet him. He picks me up the moment he sees me.