EPILOGUE

[LADY SULTAN]

"A ball, one of its kind but excluded from the previous balls of the Previous years of the forefathers. The princess is to be crowned queen tonight... Something rare and extraordinary in history books. A woman has never ruled the land before; this reign is like no other.
       The music playing was wistful and slow compared with the lively volta we'd danced at the last banquet. For those who listened, the princess was excited about her coronation and wedding announcement before the whole kingdom. While some of the maidens were in love with the prince, indeed they were envious of his bride, and that changed nothing. While the young lords and men of different ranks of nobility were also thrown by the shadiness of the princess, swept off her feet by the famous handsome prince...

        Let me not bore you with my discoveries, here goes the bride...."

[PALACE TRUMPETS BLARE]

[CHATTERINNG CONTINUES]

[PIANOIST AND VIOLIST PLAYING]

"Ladies and gentlemen! Welcome to another grand ball, as we witness the forty-fifth reign of this kingdom. I hereby gratify our known noble Princess Sultan, the second daughter and last child of our late King and Queen of Thebes, as she walked down the aisle." One of the guests says, welcoming me to the aisle.

[PIANO PLAYING, THE NUTCRACKER BY: Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky]

"Among the privileges afforded a Duchess... there is none greater than the power... to join these two noble leaders and couples together in matrimony. Prince Charles Hughes, the king of England and my lovely sister, Princess Kleopatra, the first crowned Queen and ruler of Thebes, Egypt..... King Charles, you found the princess in a state that other men of the high position will find abominable but still, you didn't cast her away, you loved her, even when she acted non-ladylike... Truly you are a king with majestic ways..." Rashida said, Charles turned to smile at me as she looked at me before she spoke.

"And, Kleopatra, my sister, the newly crowned queen of this kingdom... You never stopped believing in yourself ann this kingdom... you thrived to the very end to see the victory side of this land and all thanks be to you for youbravess heart. Even though our parents and brother's death had dogged a hole in your heart, you still didn't show that broken side to the world, you fought and watched the sunrise at your feet as you became the first ever known Lady to rule this land, truly you are a woman after the king's heart...." "... Therefore by the power vested in me...  I hereby crown you the first noble queen of Egypt, written in history's books... I also pronounce you and your lovely prince... husband and wife... " Rashida stepped down and hugged me before curtseying. I waved the mantle in my hand, turning around to see the whole people in the ball bow to me. 

"You may kiss the bride!" Rashida nods. I face Charles a quick spin, he reached out to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, both of us flushing. He kissed me softly and more direly, and I responded likewise. Within a minute we drew away and both smiled, turning to face the whole kingdom, with a wave.

[CHEERING, APPLAUSE]

[OVERLAPPING CHATTER]

"Your grace!" Rashida called out to me, I rushed by her side.

"Congratulations Kleo!..." We held hands graciously.  "Thank you so much Shida, I would not have done this without you." She smiled.

"Now if you must go back up there and give them your first speech as the crowned Queen ." I hugged her before climbing back to the stairs to speak.