TWENTY-FOUR.

[THUNDER RUMBLES]

[WINDS HOWLS]

[RAIN PATTERS]

[SKY TURNS DARK]

"I am so sorry brother[SOBBING] it's my fault, you are dead...[SNIFFS] Even when you told me to run I disobeyed you and now look at what my rebellious act has caused you. If only I knew[WEEPS] Brother, I am sorry, please come back..." She wept bitterly as the rain pours on her skin. She takes the pot of flowers that she brought from the garden and sprinkled it on his grave.

"I love you, Brother" [SOBBING]

{LEAVES RUSTLING]

[FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING]

"Who is there?" She trembled.

[LEAVES RUSTLES LOUDER]

"Who is there? " She stood up and picked her pot of flowers, trying to see who was inside the bush, Three men in black jumped out of the bush, armed with guns that Kleopatra has never seen before. She was petrified, she knew she wasn't safe and there were no guards with her. This was a terrible idea to come to the necropolis alone. 

"Who are you?" She asked, looking at the three men widely.

[LAUGHING] They didn't answer her shallow question. One of the men brings out a wheat sack and another brings out a rope. Still, she was confused. The last man brought out a dagger. Her eyes grew wide as she realised their mission was to kill her.

"Help! Somebody to help me!" She cried.

[LAUGHING]

One of the men knocked her out with the head of the blade as she fell to the ground. They carried her and put her not the sack immediately and left the necropolis immediately.

******************************

"Your Majesty! " Miriam cried breathing heavily.

"What is it and why do you look like you just ran a marathon?" The queen said.

"[PANTING] It's the princess..." The queen stood up from her throne immediately."She's gone" Miriam cried.

"What do you mean by she is gone?" She asked.

"Mother, I have great news." Rashida chanted through the hall, happily.

"This is not the time to share that news Shida." Her mother blared.

"Mother, what's wrong?" Rashida asked, walking into the throne room with a letter in her hand.

"Have you checked her room?" The queen asked.

"Mother!.... What is wrong and who's room are you checking?" Rashida asked confused about the whole situation.

"She said your sister is missing." She said pointing at Miriam.

"Kleo! Missing! What do you mean by missing, Miriam?" Rashida asked. walking towards her, while Miriam backed down.

"I checked her room she wasn't there this morning, so I went back to inform her of her music lessons but she wasn't there." Miriam cried.

"Have you checked the whole palace, I believe my daughter is big enough, not to be missing in this palace." The queen said.

"Yes, your grace, I checked every room in the palace, I even asked the guards, if they had seen her go for a walk in the garden but they gave me no idea of where she is." 

"I hope she hasn't run off with the prince this time?" Rashida said rolling her eyes.

"She wouldn't dare! Was there any carriage from the Prince Palace today?" The queen asked.