TWENTY-ONE

[WOMEN CHUCKLING]

[CHATTERINGS]

[FOOTSTEPS APPROACHING]

"Father! I would like to speak to you at once." Ramses said.

"[SIGHS] Ramses, you disrupt my entertainment." He said, looking saddened.

"My apologies father but this discussion is more important than your entertainment," Ramses whispered.

[SIGHS] "Ok, what is it Ramses?"

Ramses takes out a scroll and some documents and Handsthemt over to the king. 

"The scrolls say that there has been an exportation of golds and gemstones to the American countries... And also the document states that the has been no supervision and instalment of any weapon but rather illegal weapons," Ramses said. 

"What you saying, Ramses?"The king growled in outrage.

"That we have been robbed of our precious stones and minerals in this kingdom."

"[SIGHS] How possible? What do the documents read, the signature?" The king roared.

"[SIGHS] The is a name written here. Sebastian Baltimore." Ramses read the document.

[ROARED]

"That scam!" The king shrieked. Throwing his sceptre to the ground.

"Sorry, father, but if may ask, who is this Sebastian?" Ramses wondered.

"[INHALES] An American, who has come to install technological weapons high in mentality from America to our land for war... And now I am to find out that all this was a fraud." The king Sank into his throne.

"Father, you need not worry, there should be a solution to this misbehaviour. The law of the lands and the royal councils will come to a great conclusion to this matter father."

"Yes, of course, Ramses, indeed, punishment should be involved." The king said.

"If the laws do not provide for Sebastian's execution, then we will proceed against him on our authority." Ramses stood up and growled. He pounded his fist against the table for effect and what an effect it had.

***********************************

[FOOTSTEPS RETRIEVING]

[WHISPERING]

"Brother, is everything alright? I heard you speak to father about the royal council..." Kleopatra walked in to see her brother stare at some scrolls with a growl on his face.

"Nothing Kleopatra, everything alright. " He said with a whisper.

"I do not believe you, then why did you bring up the royal council in your discussion? And you and I know the royal councils are known for their supreme and final judgement in the land... So tell me." She pleaded.

"[SIGHS] Kleopatra, shouldn't you be with Rashida and mother in the Tea room with other Ladies of the Kingdom?" He asked with his eyebrow arched up.

"[GROANS] You know how much, I hate seating with the ladies, drinking tea and talking nothing else except gossip in the kingdom or even their husbands, that's not interesting." Kleo groaned.

"[EXHALES] I see..." He said.

"Do not change the subject brother! I asked you a question so answer me." She looked at him with a drained smile.

"Fine! A fraud action has been detected in the kingdom, our precious stones are being transported to America every week, since the previous month ." He said with a growl.