EIGHT

[LADY SULTAN]

"It has reached my ears that Prince Charles Hughes has no feelings towards women of his status but rather a mere town girl... Even at the annual Eve ball, the beautiful princesses and ladies never seemed to bother him, for his heart was already settled for the unknown beauty...

In other news, The sultan's daughters are whereas single ladies in need of eligible suitors... Princess Rashida Sultan was spotted with the duke of  Cambridge, Duke of Barcelos and the Duke of Savoy... indeed, that's cultured... But this author worries dearly about the Young sultan, should I say, she is rather undecisive or her taste in not among the men in the ball...

Pardon my words princess, but I will say this Princess is divergent and other ladies fill disturbed with your straightforward attitude."

(LAUGHING)

"Sire!"

"Yes, Odion!"

"Don't you think that visiting the town lately has made you brighten up recently?"

"Town?!" [HALEY GASP]

"Yes Haley, so you are not aware that the prince visits the Town?" Mido stares at Haley, while the prince looks everywhere else except Haley.

"And you didn't tell me, Lord!" [HALEY SIGHS]

"Oh and also, he meets with a lady, a beautiful one, every time he visits the town... What is her name again, sire!"

[HALEY GROWLS]

"Why can't you stop talking Odion" Prince Charles hiss.

'"A lady! Beautiful?" [HALEY GASP]

"I thought she was aware of it, so why is it a problem?" Karim walks into the room with his helmet in his hands.

"How exactly am I to know where the prince goes, especially when he keeps secrets from his lieutenants" Haley yells.

"Look, enough about the town situation and the lady's situation... Yes, Haley, I go to the town and I do see a lady and indeed she is beautiful, but that is not the issue here, I don't know where she stays, but she has informed me that she stays opposite the village walls and does any of you know where that is?" 

[CHARLES GRUNTS]

"Some people say it is the Palace of the sultan or Egyptians territory but I have never seen it with my eyes, Sire!" 

"Thanks, Mido!"

"My pleasure your highness"

"But sire! Don't you think, she will find out about your identity as the prince or is she that unperceptive not to know the prince." Karim questions.

"Indeed, she is, because I have not come in contact with any lady or man that doesn't know the prince" Odion contributes.

"But what if she is a tourist that has no history of the Kingdom?" Now Karim was making sense.

"Whatever she knows or she is not aware of, I find her rare and sometimes intimidating"

"Did the prince say a lady intimidates him?" [MIDO SHOUTS]  Haley, Odion and Karim stare at the prince in shock

{GASP]

"What? I only speak the truth from what I have seen. And by the way, if you happen to be with her, precisely she will menace you with her poetic words and elegant nature."

"Really? And when has the prince ever spoken kind words of a lady before?" [ODION CHANTS]

"I only speak the truth and nothing but what I have observed" Prince Charles Approves.

"I want to make her my queen!" [CHARLES WHISPERS]

"Your queen!"

[GASPS]

"Pardon me, sire! but don't you think that is too soon?" Odion questions.

"So you are saying you met this lady for four days and you think she is the one for you?" Karim stammers...

"Why exactly are you all against my will?" 

"Uhhhh..." 

[AWKWARD SILENCE]

[STAMMERING]

"I am totally against it, you can not just meet with a stranger and fall in love with her and get married to her the following day"

"That's so absurd!"

"Do your grandparents approve of this because I see no reason for you to make yourself a wife from the town." 

"I will discuss this with my parents and if they are fine with this, no one is going to change my mind on this..."

[HALEY STORMS OUT OF THE ROOM]

"What is wrong with her?" Charles looks at his men.

"You pushed the wrong button today sir! She doesn't agree with your choice.

[PRINCE WALKS OUT]

********************************

[YELLING]

"Town girl!"

"Wife?"

"Yes! I am being serious. If there is nothing that I have been so serious  about, is this one I am sure of"

[OLD HUGHES SIGHS]

"Do you know son, that the rules do not approve of that?" 

"What rules, Father? "

"The rule of royalty in this kingdom is to marry a royal or a ruler's offspring and nothing else but that."

"Mother what are you saying, I don't quite understand!"
"Charles, you are to marry a king's daughter or a ruler's offspring... You cannot make yourself a wife from the town!"

"And why is that?"

"Because it has always been a tradition from your ancestors. "

[CHARLES GROWLS]

"I believe the rules can be somehow changed for my sake, no matter if she is a commoner or an unknown creature."

"I stand by my words Charles, you cannot make a commoner your wife!"  His grandfather groans.

" And I believe I will stand by my choice, if I can't make her my queen, then who do you think is right for me?"

"That is for you to think about, no commoner, just a lady from a royal background, if not then you can not wish to marry that girl."

"Mother, why is this a problem? Why is it a choice for me to marry from the high positions and not the one my heart searches for? 

"Charles, I am sorry it has to be this way, I am sure of it, that you will find yourself a suitable wife amongst the ladies of high positions."

[CHARLES SIGHS]

"Well, I must be off to the club, then!"

{OLD HUGHES SIGHS]

"Are you going to be back early for Lunch?"

"I have no interest in eating this afternoon, you can go as well and tell the cook that my dish should be passed over to dinner."

[LOSE YOU TO LOVE ME VIOLIN SOLO BY SELENA GOMEZ PLAYS.]

[LADY SULTAN]

"How is it that rules can matter more than what the heart feels... Love comes unexpectedly without being announced... for years each generation follow the rules of marrying noble men but just in one reign, love comes without a warning, flooding the heart with so much newness within a few days with a rare jewel and still, this new feeling is brought down by rules of the past..."