𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

🖇️ ! 𝐃𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐋𝐀𝐈𝐌𝐄𝐑𝐒

🖇️ ! This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner.

🖇️ ! I do not own Who made me Princess, Credit to Plutus for the Characters and story.

🖇️ ! Also credit to Zelenatia , for her 'The Prince' a WWMAP Fanfic also. Unfortunately she discontinued that story. Because of that I asked her permission if I can adapt her fanfic and continue to my account.

🖇️ ! Now that she gave me permission I'm gonna continue her fanfic on my own fanfic. In short, I'm gonna combine my fanfic with her fanfic (though I will mostly follow the flow of her fanfic).

🖇️ ! I might change some scenarios and add some scenes! 

🖇️ ! Some of the character is will be OOC

🖇️ ! This is BL Story if you don't like this kind of story then this story is not for you

🖇️ ! Credit to all photos I'll use because I do not own that.

🖇️ ! Warning: Slow burn romance.

🖇️ ! Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

🖇️ ! Do not distribute, publish, transmit, modify, display or create derivative works from or exploit the contents of this story in any way. Please obtain permission.

🖇️ ! Plagiarism is a crime.

🖇️ ! This is a English Story

🖇️ ! Note that English is not my first language so please be kind and just correct my grammar and errors in a nice way

🔖 ! 𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑: 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐑𝐀𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐑𝐒