LVII. Imperial Order

'WHAT? DID I HEAR HER RIGHT?' Arius could feel his nerves popping due to this woman's audacity.

Gunther could feel Arius getting mad too, and tried to cool him down through whispers.

"Your highness...should I take it from here? You seem tired. I'll tell them to visit sometime else."

"...No, instead Gun, Can you bring Cad here?"

Gunther seemed surprised by the request.

"...As you wish."

Gunther quietly left the room and Vincent observed him as he left.

"So Arius! Take us to Claude!" Vivia said in an annoying tone.

She had been speaking for such a long time, that now Arius had a headache. He really was at his limit.

"Countess, please shut up."

Only three words did the trick and Vivia Lennox along with her son were sitting there with their mouths opened wide.

"State your business with His Majesty, or the door." Arius gestured towards the door leading outside.

The lilacs gulped at the tone the young boy was using.

"Ahah Arius~ Come on what's with the tone?" Vivia asked as she laughed nervously.

The young prince's eyes resembled that of the emperors.

Cold and emotionless.

They could feel the atmosphere slowly becoming chilly.

Chilly, yes. Ice, Snow, Frost. Call it whatever you may, that was Snow's ability. And with the increased synchronization between Snow and Arius, the prince could easily summon snow to him despite them being far away.

And Arius had summoned Snow who was in Sapphire Palace with Raven to the Emerald Place for a small task.

Snow always appears invisible and after being ordered by Arius, he becomes visible. Currently he was sitting on Arius's lap in invisibility.

"It's a simple question. State your business If you have any or else leave. I have better ways to waste my time."

Vivia placed a hand on her head and began scratching it as if thinking of what to say.

"Okay look kid. Your dad requested me to come to the capital for a task and I'm simply fulfilling my duties as his loyal subordinate. This is basically an order from the emperor, so compared to him an order from a prince is not supposed to be followed." Vivia spoke in a serious tone herself.

An order from the emperor?

"What was the order?"

"That's between me and the emperor. Now lead me to him."