LXV. Dinner with Villareals

"IF I'M NOT MISTAKEN, I heard you would be bringing both your youngest siblings, but I only see one."

"Pardon me your Majesty, my youngest brother became sick due to the swift traveling of such a distant destination. "

"Hm? Were you not coming in a carriage?"

"We were at first, but Sir Robane heard of the Imperial Princess's sudden sickness and decided to head back immediately. So we shifted to horses midway."

Athanasia was blushing from embarrassment. But she was also touched by Felix's worry for her.

"I see, well then you may go and rest now. Felix."

The Villareals bowed and were escorted with Felix to their rooms.

Claude leaned back on his throne. He was wearing his casual robes even during the audience.

Athanasia was wearing a navy blue dress with small white dots scattered. Arius was wearing navy blue shorts and a white shirt with a navy blue blow at his neck. A navy blue coat over his shirt.

"Well?" Claude asked.

"They look okay daddy. I don't think we need to worry, right brother?" Athanasia voiced her thoughts.

Arius didn't reply. He was lost in thought. He was a hundred percent sure. There was just something about the eldest.

Plus she was from Feradona and Arius had been dying to visit Feradona. Not in a million years did Arius expect this, but he was actually looking forward to the dinner.

"Arius?" Claude called him, seeing him zoning out.

Arius smiled widely at them and said, "I like these people."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

IT WAS NOW A DINNER TIME, Arius and Athanasia were supposed to be wearing matching colors. Athanasia was wearing a purple dress with small golden stars and a full sleeved white shirt underneath.

White knee length socks and purple pumps.

Arius was supposed to be wearing a suit of similar color, but instead he wore black shorts and a white full sleeved shirt underneath a black coat.

After the audience Claude had gotten slightly annoyed by the dark colors worn by his children. So he told them to dress with more vibrant colors.

Athanasia complied but Arius wore black. He felt it would be rude since the Villareal siblings' father died not too long ago and the siblings themselves were wearing darker tones as well.