L. The Villarreals

"LORD ISAAC IS DEAD?" Felix asked, wide eyed as he heard the report from one of his men.

"Yes sir, it seems he was assassinated by some lurking shadows. I heard this during my investigation in the city."

The Obelian knights were currently remaining within a cave of the rocky mountain, since Felix decided that going inconspicuously at first would be wiser.

And it indeed was.

If the lord is dead then how is the territory still advancing forward?

"Who is the governor now?"

"Lord Isaac's first daughter, Millicent Villarreal. "

Lord Isaac had been blessed with four children , the eldest being Millicent. His wife had died after birthing the fourth and youngest son, Edwin.

But for the lord to have died and a new governor selected and appointed, why have they not reported to the emperor about such events.

And to appoint a new governor you first need to earn the emperor's permission as well as hold a ceremony to symbolize your elevated status.

Yet they did none.

"How long has it been since the Lord's Death?"

"Nobody knows for sure. It was publicly revealed three days ago, which is why there are still people discussing it."

The knight giving his report to Felix left after being given the signal by Felix.

Felix began writing a report to Claude about the new updates on the territory. After writing it, he asked a knight to travel back and deliver the report.

But Felix wasn't waiting for Claude's orders. He already had a plan in mind.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

THE KNIGHTS ORDERED TO DRESS inconspicuously and scatter around to gain information while Felix was making his way to the castle to talk with Millicent.

Infiltrating the castle was easy since it was night time and he had visited Feradona before a number of times and was aware of the secret passages in and out of the castle.

He made his way through the underground tunnels which were created by miners to extract the unique mineral of Feradona, Azaqu.

The tunnel led to the audience room of the castle, since it was initially built in case the rulers had to escape.

Although Felix was expecting the throne room to be empty, upon reaching the room he saw three children standing in the middle of the room, while a young woman, with ebony hair was sitting on the chair in the middle back.