LXXV. The Secret and Mana

LIFE WAS GOING PRETTY WELL. Arius was happy. Everything was going so well. The next week was filled with fun for him.

He would go to the Aquamarine mansion every day to talk with Millicent and play with Edwin and Edna.

Athanasia started tagging along as well.

Claude had yet to speak of Arius's aunt, but Arius decided to not ask much since Millicent was also hesitant.

The Villareals would join them for dinner on alternate days and as I said before, life was going pretty well.

And now was the last day of the Villareals visit. They were going to leave the next morning. And to spend the last day, they planned to go out in the city.

A secret day out.

And when I said they, I mean Edwin, Edna, Arius, Athanasia and their knights.

And so when they were all done with lunch, the six of them gathered and they teleported to the city. Arius changed their appearance and told everyone to stick close.

Arius wanted to introduce Edwin and Edna to his friends in the city, but as soon as they came to the city, Edna and Edwin revealed a list of places they were dying to visit.

"Didn't you come to the city about five times already?" Arius asked as he stared at the long list.

"And isn't the city big enough to still have things we have yet to see?" Edna answered as she took out a pen from her bag.

"Sure." Arius shrugged. "Gun , Cad, you guys can go on to meet them. We'll meet up at the Wfiren Market by sunset, at the fountain."

"Your Highness we can't leave you all alone. We're you're knights." Gunther reasoned.

"Gun, you go, I'll stay here." Cadell concluded.

"What? No. "

"Geez, You haven't seen Mia for a while now. I go on errands in the city and usually drop in for a while."

"Errands?" Arius asked as he gave Athanasia a questioning gaze.

Athanasia just averted her gaze and rushed the two knights conversation. "Okay so. it's decided! Cad is staying! "

And so, the leaf-head separated from the rest of the group.

"Okay then, what's first on your list?" Arius asked Edna.

Edna smiled wickedly as she gave Arius the list.

Arius gulped as he went through the list of places.

Today was gonna be a very long day.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───