LXXIII. Like Mom

ARIUS WENT INSIDE THE ROOM to see Athanasia still snoring. Oh well he decided to go lie down on the bed anyways.

Millicent Villareal is going to leave the Palace tomorrow morning. But Arius hasn't gotten one chance of talking to her.

Arius has this feeling, one he can't describe, but the moment he saw Millicent he felt an unexplainable similarity.

Tonight's the last chance he has. He has to talk to her. Arius sat up straight, motivated to visit the Aquamarine Palace.

Click!

Claude entered the room.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm all better now!" Arius spoke with his fist raised.

Claude smiled slightly as he sat down on the chair beside the bed and caressed his head.

Arius suddenly had a flashback to his dream within his nightmare.

Ah yes, the brothers.

Arius stared at Claude who starred back.

"Dad, are the Villareals leaving tomorrow?"

Claude seemed a bit surprised but hid his expressions quickly.

"Yes, since the two of you don't like strangers much."

Dad's doing this for us. And maybe the villareals really don't feel comfortable living in the Palace. Maybe them going away is for the best. But I still want to talk to Millicent at least once.

Snore!

Athanasia snored once again and this time both Claude and Arius chuckled at the slumbering princess.

At the same time Arius's stomach growled causing Arius to blush from embarrassment.

Knock!

Knock!

Olivia entered the room with a tray of food for Arius.

"I greet His Majesty, and the future sun of the empire."

She placed the tray on the side table as per Claude's instructions and asked, "Will the princess and your majesty be dining in the chambers as well?"

"Yes, bring our food here as well."