II. Lilith

LILITH WAS A PRINCESS from the small kingdom of Feradona. She attended a banquet at the Obelian Empire to celebrate the Coronation of Emperor Claude. That was where they first met and Claude took her in as one of his concubines.

Feradona was a very cruel nation that oppressed women and thought very lowly of them. Even being a princess , Lilith had very less Authority , even in the matter of her marriage.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.───

LILITH WENT OUT OF THE Banquet hall for fresh air in the garden, while her Father , King Of Feradona was trying to approach Claude in the hall. After Giving his Greetings, The king then carefully brought up the topic of marriage of the emperor...

"Emperor Claude, you have worked oh so very hard in bringing down the previous tyrant for the sake of the people in your Empire , but I believe it is about time you begin thinking of yourself as well."

Claude Glanced at him with icy cold eyes as if saying 'I don't have time for this nonsense'

The king gulped and then continued "As Emperor, it is only natural for you to have an Empress, is it not? I have a very beautiful daughter , I'm sure she would be--"

Claude looked him dead in the eye with a threatening glare. The king stopped mid sentence , frozen by fear of the emperor's gaze.

Claude then walked by him without saying anything.

A while later Lilith came back to the hall and among the crowd, Claude's eyes fell on her beautiful golden eyes. Claude stared at her for a while before being interrupted by some pesky nobles introducing their Daughters.

A while later the king of Feradona once again came up to Claude and Introduced him to his daughter.

"Glory and Blessings upon the Sun of the Obelian Empire. Greetings your Majesty. I am Lilith Vi Feradona. It is an Honour to finally meet you" Lilith spoke as she bowed.

"You may rise"

When she raised her head up, their eyes met. Claude was once again mesmerized by those beautiful golden eyes. Lilith was also enchanted by the beauty of the infamous Jewelled eyes of Obelia. Both stared deep into each other's eyes as If trying to peek into each other's soul.

The king then once again began

"As You Can see your Majesty my daughter's beauty is-"

The kings sentence was cut by Claude

"I'll take her"

"Pardon?"

Claude gave the king an icy glare