Eunchae x Garam II

"Oh my gosh Eunchae! You're so pretty!!!" The main vocalist says as she finished getting the youngest ready for her first date.

"Really?? Omg thank you so much for the help unnie, i owe you." She replied. "Oh don't worry about and not need to thank me! Im happy to help you babyyyy!!" She told her, jumping around.

"Aishh unnie im not a baby anymoreee"

"Yes you are! Look at you, you're so pretty and cute right now."

"Yeah but that doesn't mean that im a baby.."

"Hahaha okay okay I'll stop now. Anyways when's he going to pick you up?"

"He told me yesterday that he'll pick me up at 7:30." Eunchae replies as she looks at her clock on the wall and realising that it already 7:30.

"Oh it's 7:30.. Where is he..?" Eunchae, asked frowning. "Well.. Maybe there's a little traffic on he's way here i guess.." Yunjin replied. Eunchae sadly sighs and goes to sit on the corner of her bed and uses her phone for a bit while waiting.

"Yunjin-ah!!! Come here please i need help cutting these fruits!" A shout from the leader caught Yunjin and Eunchae's attention. "Okay unnie!! Coming!! I'll bee right back chae." She says as Eunchae nods.

While using her phone, she opens her Instagram and automatically sees her crush's Instagram post with a picture of him with another girl kissing he's cheek.

PT. 3 COMING SOON