Eunchae x Reader I

jiji_arf here you go <3

A sound of the birds chirping and the seeking bright light from the window awoke the artist. She opened her eyes and immediately saw her sleeping beauty.

A smile formed in her lips once she saw it. She puts her hand in your cheek as she starts to caress it with love. She also moved some of your hair out of the way just to see your face fully.

She admired you for a moment until you shifted and moved closer to her chest, cuddling into her. Eunchae was surprised of the sudden move but lets it be since she finds it cute.

Your eyes opened sooner and looked up to see your favorite eyes already looking at you. "Well good morning jagi~" She says while tucking your hair behind your ear. "Good morning to you too my love."

"How was your sleep?" Eunchae turned red at your morning voice but answered, "i slept nice, how about you?"

"It was nice as well.." You answered as you trailed off, her beauty was the main reason why.

"Y/n? Jagiyaaa~" You chuckled. You love it when she call you that. "Yes? Sorry, i was staring at your beautiful face cutie." Okay, that one made Eunchae's arrogance fly away from her. "Stooop it, my god!" She laughs, oh that laugh. You would do anything just to hear that laugh every single day. "Let's get up now Y/nn!!"

"Okay okay baby," You laughed. Not wanting to get up from the soft comfort of you shared bed but also wanting to because you could spend time with your girlfriend. "What do you wanna do today, sweets?"

Eunchae paused for a second to think of it. "I don't really know.." You giggle as you sat up heading towards the bathroom to do your morning routine with your lover following you.

Arms snaked around you while you brush your teeth. Looking at the mirror, you saw your girlfriend, behind you, chin on your shoulders. You rinsed the toothpaste away from your mouth as you said, "Why don't we go out for breakfast then walk around the park?"

"I'd love that! I'll go get us some matching outfits!" Eunchae said as she runs to yours and her's closet while you just laugh at her cuteness, already thinking of other things to do with your loveable girlfriend.

Would y'all like a part 2 or nah? <3