Chaewon x Yunjin ft. ??? II

"I've been getting these thoughts in my head and it's making me overthink. I'm worried about her."

"Her? Who's her? And what kind of thoughts are getting in that head of yours hm?" The leader asked.

"You know who I mean... and it's bad thoughts.. you can say that. Theres this voice in my head, saying that what if she isn't wearing the bracelet? What if she forgot about us now? What if she hates us now? What if—"

A pair of lips hit her own making her shut up. Her eyes widen at the sudden kiss. Seconds later, Yunjin finds herself melting into Chaewon's lips, closing her eyes and moving her lips passionately against her lover's. Yunjin now finds herself wrapping her arms around Chaewon's neck, sitting down on the leader's lap. Chaewon's hands sneak inside Yunjin's shirt, caressing her small waist as she trails her kisses down the younger's neck, hitting the sweet spot.

"Mmm.." Yunjin moans and tangles her hands on Chaewon's hair. "Be quiet baby.. You don't want them hearing us." Chaewon spoke with her deep breathy voice against Yunjin's neck, making the girl in her lap feel shivers run down her spine. Chaewon then trails her kisses down to her collar bones, making Yunjin bite her lips, trying to hold on her moan. A few seconds of baby kisses on the base of Yunjin's neck, Chaewon goes back up to her lover's lips and kisses her.

While doing so, Yunjin gently pushes Chaewon on the bed without breaking the kiss as she goes down to kiss her neck then going back up to her lips. Chaewon flips their position, making her on top. Moments later, moans of pleasure caused by Yunjin can now be heard. Luckily, the members outside were blasting music once Sakura heard Yunjin moan Chaewon's name. Sakura's eyes widen like Eunchae's natural ones, already realizing what was going on.

Eunchae heard then asked her, "Unnie, is Yunjin unnie okay? Why was she screaming Chaewon unnie's name?" She asked out of curiosity.

"Uhh, they're just playing alright? Now, why don't you help me set up the speaker and we can play music, yeah?" Sakura says, trying to make the youngest forget about what she heard. "Okay unnie, but can I join them? They seemed to be having fun." Sakura is now crying inside. "Uh.. no, you can't join, but you can choose the song! Here, use my phone." Sakura gives her phone to Eunchae, not forgetting to thank her unnie, smiling.

Finally, the couple is now done with their "play", according to Sakura, they went out of the room and Eunchae runs to them.

"Unnies! Why didn't you guys tell me you were gonna play? I wanted to join but Kkura unnie didn't let me." Eunchae pouts while the Chaewon and Yunjin's eyes widen. Suddenly a knock on the door was heard. Kazuha goes and checks who it is. The members heard her gasp making them curious.

"Zuha-yah, who is it on the door and why are you acting so surpri- oh my god..." Sakura goes silent as soon as she saw who was outside their dorm.

"Unnie who is it?" Chaewon asks.

The person outside chuckles and says, "aren't you guys gonna let me in?"

"Oh yeah yeah, come in, come in." Sakura says, making her a room to walk inside.

As soon as she goes inside the dorm, Yunjin, Chaewon and Eunchae stands up in shock. They come running to her, making a group hug, not forgetting the Japanese line.

Who could it be?