Yunjin x Kazuha

The pleasant smell passes through the dancer's nose as she walks in the newly opened cafè right down the park.

Kazuha noticing her favorite meal, she decides to fall in line and order it.

"I'd like an Iced Americano and one strawberry filled croissant please." She orders.

She pays and goes to find an unoccupied table. A few moments later, her food comes and the waitress  seems to be in shock.

Wow, she's- she's so pretty.. the waitress says in her head.

"Uhm hello? Uh miss? Aren't you gonna let go of my tray..?"

Kazuha talks as the waitress gets out of her thoughts.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"

The ballerina chuckles and says, "no worries. It's all fine... Yunjin." Kazuha stops as she reads her name tag.

Yunjin bows as she walks away, leaving Kazuha alone while heading back to her cash register but stares at Kazuha as she eats.

A person walks in, making Kazuha look who it was. Well, I guess it made Yunjin look frowny.

Seeing Kazuha get up from her table, giving the man a hug and kiss made Yunjin realize that Kazuha was taken.

Yunjin sighs as she goes to the storage room to grab something.

A few seconds later, she sees Kazuha having a good time with him. Her heart pounds fast as soon as she heard Kazuha's laugh and sees her smile.

Gosh.. her smile is so.. pretty and bright.. and her laugh.. ugh, I could hear that all day.. Yunjin says inside her head.

She goes back to reality as soon as she seen Kazuha in front of her. Well I guess you can say, she was as red as a tomato, seeing her crush up close.

"So uhm.. I decided to leave you a tip since the coffee and the croissant tasted so good so here take this." She hands Yunjin a tip, making Yunjin smile and thank her non-stop.

Kazuha smiles at her and leaves the cafè with her boyfriend. Seeing this made Yunjin feel jealous.

Damn.. I hope she comes here again and I'll ask for her name.. might as well catch her Instagram account.. or her number.. ugh I miss her already..
She says to herself.

Yunjin goes and clean up the other table and look at her wrist watch.

Oh It's 3:30, Imma go ahead and take my break.

She goes to her snack spot in the locker room and finally eats her snack.

Update everyone!!! Sorry for the wait! I was really busy bc of school but it's almost Christmas break! I'll update the part 2 of this sooner or later :) I hope you liked this one!