Chaewon x Sakura

A loud thud coming from the living room made Chaewon's body jolt up and stopped from reading her book. She stood up and and made her way downstairs to check what was it.

"Kkura unnie? Is everything okay in there?" She makes her way and what she saw made her eyes widen. "Oh my gosh! Unnie, are you okay?!" She helps Sakura stand up from the floor.

"Uhh, yeah im okay.. I just feel a little dizzy." The older replied, which made Chaewon worry.
"Okay.. So, what happened? What made you feel dizzy all of a sudden?" She asked while looking at the older with curiosity in her eyes.

"I.. Uhm, my head hurts and I didn't get much sleep last night so maybe that's why.." The older lied but she did get some sleep last night but she lied because she's a Vampire. She's needing blood right now but she forgot that she ran out and also forgot to text her friend for some extras.

"Oh.. Should i get you some medicine?" Chaewon asked but the older shook her head and said, "no, no it's fine, I think I'm gonna be okay." Chaewon was about to speak up when Sakura pulled the younger on her lap.

"I- Unnie, what are you doing?!" Chaewon was taken aback by the sudden move. She isn't used to this. "Chaewon.." Sakura's lips was against the younger's neck, her hot breath fanning against it.

"U-unnie.." Chaewon was feeling heat in her body. Sakura starts kissing her neck, down to her collar bones then back to her jaw and behind her ear. "Scream if it hurts too much alright? I'm gonna mark on you and own you."
She started biting Chaewon's neck then sucking her blood.

Chaewon on the other hand, starts letting out tiny screams and a few moans because of what the older was doing. Her hands grab Sakura's hair, tugging it and Sakura's hands travel to her small waist.

"Ahh..  K-kkura-yah... I think that's enough now.." She suggested but the older one ignored her and continued. A few minutes later, she stopped the saw the younger latter drained and pale.

"Oh gosh.. I should've stop.." she gets up and places her on the couch, laying her down. She then grabs a glass of water and gives it to Chaewon.

"Wonie.. are you okay?" Chaewon nodded. The elder then laid down with Chaewon and cuddle with her, her being the big spoon.

"I love you jagi.." Sakura said while kissing the younger's shoulder, falling asleep.

Im back!!! Sorry it took long :/ I didn't know how to start it but here it is! This is my first time writing a vampire au sooo tell me how did i do? Byeeee!!