Kazuha x Yunjin ll

"H-hm..?"

Kazuha says as she wakes up from the feeling of Sakura's hand on her back.

"Oh, sorry i didn't know you were asleep already. But i suggest that you should take a warm bath before you head to bed so you could be more comfy." Sakura says.

"Okay unnie.. Good night guys.. *achoo!*"

As soon as they heard Kazuha sneezed, three them truned their heads to her, especially Yunjin.

"Ugh, my god *achoo! *" another one.

Yunjin quickly goes near her while she grabs a tissue box.

"You don't normally sneeze Zuha.. You okay?" She gives her a piece of tissue.

"I-im okay.." Kazuha lied.

"Are you sure? Because you look pale.." Yunjin says, not satisfied with her answer.

"Y-yes unnie, im just tired.. But.. I kinda feel dizzy.." Kazuha says, looking like she's about to pass out.

The moment Kazuha said that, she lost her balance but she was quickly caught by Yunjin's arms.

"Woah there Zuha..." She says as she drops her apple just to catch her.

The eldest ones immediately went near them as soon as they saw what happened. Sakura places the back of her hand on Kazuha's forehead and makes a shocked face.

"Gosh, you're burning up! Chaewon can you please get a bucket with ice and water and a small towel? Yunjin carry her to her room."

"Yeah sure." Chaewon grabs what Sakura told her what she needed and quickly goes to Kazuha's room.

Yunjin places Kazuha down on her bed but as soon as she was about to pull away, Kazuha grabbed her wrist and weakly said,

"C-cuddle with me please.."

Yunjin smiles at her and says, "we can cuddle later but first we need to cool you down since you're burning up."

Sakura goes near them with the bucket and says,

"Okay enough chit chat lovebirds, Kazuha, could you please sit up for a minute so i could wipe you with this?" She holds up the towel but somehow Kazuha disagrees.

"I-i want.. Yunjin unnie to do it.."

"Oh okay.. Then here you go, oh and here's the thermometer so you could check her temperature and im just gonna go get some medicine for her. Be right back!" She gives Yunjin the towel and the bucket then goes out of the room, leaving Yunjin and Kazuha inside.

Yunjin starts to wipe Kazuha's face, neck, arms and legs with the cold towel, making Kazuha shiver.

"Cold isn't it?" The japanese nods. "don't worry. You'll feel better soon." She assured her.

"Alright we're done! Do you think you can change into some comfy pajamas?"

"I think i can.."

"Okay im gonna go get some for you while you can go ahead and brush your teeth, yeah?"

Kazuha weakly nods as she goes to the bathroom to brush her teeth. A few minutes later she came out of the bathroom to get her pajamas from Yunjin.

After changing she sees Sakura and Yunjin talking.

"Oh hey you're done, why don't we check your temperature.. Come here." Yunjin says as she makes space for her to sit down on the bed.

"*beep, beep*  37.8.. You need to drink your medicine now.." Yunjin says but Kazuha whines and shakes her head, not wanting to drink the disgusting taste of it.

Aigoo, sick Zuha is hard to handle.. Sakura says inside her head.

"But you have to drink it or else you won't feel better." Sakura says.

"Nooo..." Kazuha says as she buries her head on the crook of Yunjin's neck.

"Zuha please? If you don't drink it, i won't cuddle you." Yunjin threatens her.

"Fine.." Kazuha says as she takes the medicine from Sakura and makes a disgusted face after drinking it.

Yunjin and Sakura giggle at her while Sakura takes the medicine before saying good night to them.

"Why don't you lay down for a few minutes while im just gonna clean myself up, okay?" Yunjin says.

"Okay.." Kazuha lays down on the bed, making her self comfy and watches Yunjin go out of her room, slowly falling asleep.

"I'll be right back." She whispers and quietly closes the door. 

Cliffhanger again HEHEHEHEHEHEHE but don't worry I'll post the next part right away :)))