Yunjin, Eunchae and Y/n's Grocery trip I

The girls had a day off and they decided to stay home and relax. The members of Le Sserafim are chilling in the living room. The maknaes are napping, some are flipping through the channels in the television and some are just on their phones. They were thankful to have a day like this. A calm quiet day. Where no one is yelling and running around, making a mess.

Well, that's what Chaewon thought. She still hopes that this day could go smoothly even though she knows that any moment of the day that there's something gonna happen once the youngest members have awakened from their sleep.

A few minutes later, they hear a groaning sound from Eunchae, who was starting to wake up.

"Well good morning manchae. How was your sleep?" Sakura greets.

"It was okay." Eunchae looks over and sees her best friend is still sleeping. "Aww she's still asleep.. I have no one to play with.." A pouting Eunchae says.

"It's okay Eun, we play together while you wait for her if you want." Sakura insists.

"No it's okay unnie, but thank you." Eunchae smiles.

Minutes of waiting, the youngest finally wakes up. Seeing this made Eunchae's face light up. Y/n sits up and stretches her arms out as she yawns. She notices Eunchae and lays her head on Eunchae's lap.

"Yah, wake up now y/nn! Let's play!" Eunchae says while shaking the younger's shoulders.

Y/n whines as her sleep is getting disturbed. A few seconds later, Yunjin gets up to grab something to eat but turns out there's nothing in the fridge or in the pantry that satisfies her. With no choice left, she goes to the living room and says, "hey guys, I'm gonna get some snacks from the grocery store. Do you guys want anything?"

Chaewon looks at the other members while shaking their heads a 'no'. "No it's okay, we're good." She gets up and gives Yunjin a kiss on her cheek before she goes. "Stay safe and take care okay? I love you."

"Yea I will, I love you more." She replies then puts on her shoes.

"Ew lovebirds, get yourselves a room." Eunchae says.

Chaewon rolls her eyes and chuckles.

As Y/n heard what Yunjin said, she immediately yelled, "Unnie can I come with you please?!"

"Oh yeah me too!!!" Eunchae adds.

Yunjin looks at Chaewon and sighs, well she can't say no unless she wants a tantrum coming. Chaewon laughs and says, "let them come, I know you can't say no to them."

"Okay fine," Yunjin looks at the younger girls and says, "sure, you can both come— but promise me that you two will behave." She receives a nod from the two.

A few minutes later, they arrive at the grocery store and enter. It was a relief that none of the people have noticed them yet since they were just wearing a mask and a winter jacket since it was freezing. Yunjin then grabs a cart and starts to put the snacks she sees.

She then sees Chaewon's favorite snack and decides to put them in as well. Not forgetting the other members left at the dorm, she grabs their favorite snacks as well. Moments later, she noticed how quiet the younger members are. She looks around but she sees none of them around. Yunjin shrugs it off, maybe they were just walking around, trying to find something to put in the cart.

And she was right, Eunchae and Y/n came back a little later with goodies in their hands. "Unnie, can we get an ice cream too??" Y/n asks as she puts her snack in Yunjin's cart. "Yeah sure." The younger members smile as the run back to where the ice cream section was.

A few strolls later, Yunjin sees a pancake mix and decides to add it in. Eunchae notices and says, "Unnie, we're gonna make pancakes??"

"If we have time, we will but we'll just get this incase."

They continue buying and eventually paid for everything. A few moments later, they finally got home.

This just popped up in my head and I thought it was cute so I hope you guys liked it. :D