Sakura x Eunchae

"Eunchae honey, are you feeling any better?" A worried expression was written on the eldest member's face as she was waiting for Eunchae to come out of the bathroom.

It has been a tight schedule and one of the many reasons why Eunchae was sick was because she wasn't getting enough sleep. Same goes for the other members but Eunchae stays up later than them working on her vocals and mastering moves in their choreography. While doing so, she had caught a fever making the older members worry. Especially Sakura.

A few moments later, Eunchae unlocks the door and walks lazily to her bed and Sakura immediately caught her as she noticed Eunchae's knees were about to give up on her. She lays her down and checks her temperature.

38.1

Oh God... it's gotten a lot worse. Sakura says in her head.

"Eunchae-ah, I'll be right back okay? I'll go grab your medicine alright?" She caresses Eunchae cheek, feeling the younger one's skin burning up.

"No unnie.. stay here.. I don't want my medicine." Pouting Eunchae says, pulling her unnie's wrist in order for her to stay.

"I know you don't want it but it's the only way you can feel better." Sakura sighs, " don't worry, when you drink your medicine, I'll give you something as a reward." She smiles at the younger one, hoping she has convinced Eunchae.

Eunchae thinks for a moment and finally drops it.

"Okay.. but be quick please." Sakura nods as she goes to grab Eunchae's medicine.

Moments later, Sakura enters Eunchae's room again and see her asleep. Gently, she wakes her up and says, "honey, let's drink your medicine now. Come on." Eunchae's eyes flutter open and sits up with the help of Sakura. After that, she pours the medicine in the small cup, not forgetting to measure it at the right amount then giving it to Eunchae.

Eunchae finishes quickly and makes a disgusted face. Sakura laughs and gives her a glass of water to cleanse the taste of the medicine in her mouth. Sakura puts the medicine away and tucks Eunchae in the blanket to keep her warm. She places the back of her hand on Eunchae's forehead, feeling her skin cool down.

"Unnie." Eunchae calls.

"Hm?"

"Thank you for taking care of me. Even though we have a packed schedule, you manage to look after us. I love you unnie." Sakura smiles and takes Eunchae's hand, giving it a small kiss. "Oh it's nothing manchae, you know I'll always take care of you. Like I said, I'll do the difficult stuff and you just smile and have fun." She reminded. Eunchae sits up and give Sakura a hug. Sakura rubs her back in comfort and lets go in order for Eunchae to lay down.

"You should go to sleep now, take your rest." Eunchae's hands still in Sakura's.

"Okay.. but please stay here.." A puppy-eyed Eunchae said. How could you ever say no to that cutie?

"Of course, Unnie will be just right here, yeah? Don't worry, I'll look after you." Sakura says, giving Eunchae a forehead kiss.

"Night night unnie."

"Good night baby."

Eunchae is the cutest maknae and no one can disagree.