Chaewon x Yunjin I

Chaewon stirred in her sleep, looking like she's trying to reach out for something. She then opened her eyes to notice that her lover wasn't beside her. That's why it was cold. Yunjin isn't with her to give her warm hugs.

"Yunjin-ah..? Where are you?" She sits up and tries to call for her but got nothing in return. She looks at their clock, 3:45 am. Where on earth could Yunjin be at this time?

Chaewon can't help but worry, she gets out of bed and goes downstairs, only to see a dark and quiet living room. She turns on the dining room lights to clear up everything but there were no signs of Yunjin.

Suddenly, her phone that was in her hand all the time rings, making her startled. It was Yunjin. Of course, she answered it immediately.

"Hey Love? Where are you? It's three in the morning, I've been looking all over for you in our house but you're not here. Is everything okay?" Chaewon asked.

"Yeah! Everything is alright baby. I just had to do something but don't worry I-" Yunjin gets cut off.

"Something? You had to do something at 3am?"

"Yeah, don't worry though, I'm on my way home to pick you up." Yunjin reassured her.

"To pick me up? Are we going somewhere? Where are we going?" Chaewon was full of questions.

"Mhm, but no, I won't tell you where were going. Bye for now! I love you." Yunjin ended it quickly.

"I— okay..?" Chaewon was confused on how Yunjin quickly ended the call but she tries not to overthink it and worry about it just like Yunjin said.

She waits for a few minutes until a door opened, Yunjin coming inside.

"Hey my love, come with me, I have a surprise for you." Yunjin says, giving Chaewon a hand to get up from the couch and engulfing her in a warm hug, also giving her forehead kisses.

"Yunny, It's past 4 am. Are you sure it's alright to go out?" Chaewon questions.

"Yeah of course it's alright, but if don't want to, we'll check it out in the morning, but it wouldn't be that much prettier."

It wouldn't be that much prettier? Where is Yunjin trying to say?

"No, it's alright. We can go at this time. I trust you with this." She flashes her lover with a warm smile, making Yunjin weak in her knees.

"Alright, let's go then shall we, mi amor?"

War-r-r (cover by Hanni) is playing in my head while making this. Next part coming soon :)