Garam x Reader

It was a snowy day in Seoul. A perfect day to start your Winter Bucket list.

You decided to roll on your left side to see the most beautiful girl in the whole universe. Kim Garam.

A smile crept up on your face once you saw her sleeping beauty face.
Oh yes, you always wondered why in the world would the most beautiful girl in the universe chose you to be hers.

She's so pretty.

Her skin feels so soft and smooth.

Her kissable lips are just so cute.

I still can't believe you became mine.

Out of all the people who are prettier than me, you still chose me.

I love you so much.

You thought while looking at her face. But just as you were about to kiss her forehead, her eyes opened.

"Good morning my love." You greeted while she gives you a kiss in the corner of your lips.

"Morning." She says, hovering over you and burying her face on your chest.

"Ramie, what do you wanna do today?"

"Hmm.. it's a cold outside.. can we just stay in for today?"

"Mhm, yeah we can do that." You agreed since it is cold.

"We should get up now love, I can make us a hot chocolate. And what do you want for breakfast by the way?" You asked.

"Hmmm... can we have pancakes?" She looks at you with cute eyes.

Ugh how can you even resist those. Of course you said yes.

"Yeah sure, I'll start cooking now and I'll just call you when it's ready." You said getting up from bed and heading to the kitchen.

Meanwhile Garam fixes the bed and charges both her phone and yours as well.

You felt a pair of arms snake around your waist as you make pancakes. Another smile on your face. You let go of the whisk and turn around to put your arms around her neck.

Garam then gives you a peck on your lips. And yes, you felt you cheeks heat up at that. "I thought you're gonna go back to slee-"

Your sentence was cut off as you felt lips on top of yours. She kissed you.

You kissed back of course. You quickly melted in her love. She was kissing you passionately and sweetly.

You never wanted to pull away.

Garam deepens it and pulls you in closer, wanting you to feel your body close to her.

A few more minutes of kissing, you decided to pull away slowly, smiling.

"You forgot to give me my morning kiss." Sulking Garam said.

"Oh sorry." You apologize while chuckling, admiring her cuteness.

"I'm gonna finish cooking the pancakes then we can watch a movie after."

"Yea sure!" The happy Garam appeared.

After cooking the pancakes, you both ate and talk about stuff at the same time and as you we're about to wash the used dishes, Garam insisted to do it.

You then decided to pick a movie that the both of you like. You see Garam walking in the living room then sitting beside you and helps you pick out the movie.

"Oh wait how about this one."

"No, the other one looks interesting."

"Ooh how about this thriller movie. Seems cool."

"Nah that looks boring."

"Then what should we watch?"

"This one."

The Nun.

Oh god.

You hated those.

Good luck self.

____________

Hello loveliesssss, I'm back!!! I'm so so so so sorry for the super duper long wait :( but here it is! I hope you like this one. I'll be making another one asap! <3