Eunchae x Garam

"Eunchae-ah! Where are you? Come out please, it's not funny anymore!" Garam yells for Eunchae while they were playing hide n seek. In the park. After a few minutes of running and looking, Garam manages to go back to their spot, where the older members are chilling.

Sakura noticing Garam's scared and worried expression, she asked, "Garam what's wrong?," Sakura looks behind. "Where Eunchae?"

"Unnie.. I don't know I- I'm sorry, we were just playing hide and seek then suddenly she disappeared and I can't find her and I-" Sakura cuts her off. "Garam, calm down, we'll find her alright? Just relax."

"But unnie.. what if something happens to her? What if she's kidnapped? What if-" Garam was cut off again.

A loud scream was heard making the members turn their heads.

Garam looks at Sakura with teary eyes and runs as fast as she could to where she heard it. She knew it was Eunchae.

The other members follow.

Garam finally gets to the spot where she heard it and looks around all she sees is trees. She looks behind her and doesn't see her unnies.

Another scream.

"Garam unnie!!! Help!!"

Again, Garam runs to where Eunchae is.

Finally she sees Eunchae but... it was too late.

Tears filled her eyes as she sees Eunchae on the ground, blood coming out of her chest.

"No... no.. no no no Eunchae no.. no! No please don't do this to me Eunchae! Please wake up!" She shakes her, trying to make her wake up. "Eunchae! No! Wake up please.. don't leave me.." She sobs as held Eunchae in her arms.

"Unnie! Garam unnie! Wake up!"

Garam jolts up, breathing heavily, her heart stammering against her chest. She looks around and sees Eunchae and immediately hugs her as she tears up. "Hey it's okay unnie.. I'm right here, you won't lose me." Eunchae softly whispers to the older while she tries to calm her down.

"I thought I lost you." Garam cries in Eunchae's embrace. "You won't ever lose me, never in a million years unnie. I'll be always right here with you."

Garam hugs her as tight as ever, not wanting to let go. "I love you Eunchae."

"I love you more unnie."

<3