Ot6 x reader lll

But on their way there...

Y/n saw something on the dark corner of the hallway. The same thing she saw on their dorm kitchen. Her breathing started becoming heavy again as she stops her tracks, making the members confused.

"Y/nn-ah, why did you stop walking?" Chaewon said, looking back at her.

Y/n looks at the leader and immediately going to her side, hugging her while pointing to the dark corner.

"It's- it's right there.. It's back..!" The youngest says while looking at Garam, Kazuha and Chaewon.

"What do you mean? I don't see anything." Chaewon replies.

"You know what, why don't we tell our manager to cancel all our schedules for today and let Y/n rest at home." Sakura suggests.

"But what if they ask us why?" Yunjin said, Eunchae agreeing with her.

"Then we'll tell them that Y/n isn't feeling well and no one's there to take care of her and that she wants us home all together." Sakura says.

"Well.. Okay then, let's do it." Chaewon says as she looks at Y/n while rubbing her back. The youngest sudden tugs the ballerina's shirt, causing her to look at the younger latter.

"Yes?" She sees Y/n making grabby hands, signalling her to carry her. "You want me to carry you?" The younger pouts and nods. Kazuha chuckles and lets the youngest wrap her arms around her while grabbing the legs, wrapping it around her waist.

The members look back them and smile, taking a picture.

Here it is guys! Sorry if it's short! I didn't really know how to end this series, can someone help me😀 btw thanks for all the support! Love y'all! <3