Eunchae x reader II

Eunchae grabs your hand as she looks around the park, seeing children and their families playing with them while some was chilling on the bench.

"You want some ice cream love?" You asked after seeing an ice cream stand because knowing Eunchae, she loves ice cream.

"Yeah sure!!"

"Okay I'll buy us both. What flavor do you want?"

"Hmm.. Chocolate will do." You nodded as you went the ice cream stand and buy. "Hi! 2 chocolate ice creams please." You said while pulling out your wallet, taking some cash.

"Alright here you go young lady, have a nice day!" The seller said as you pay him and go back to Eunchae, seeing that she was already seated on the small bench.

"Here's your ice cream baby." You handed it to her and she kisses your cheek.

"Thank youuu." What a cutie..

"Your welcome."

After eating your ice creams, you and Eunchae walk a little more and decided to go back home.

"Ahh, good to be home~" Eunchae plops on your couch causing you to chuckle.

"You're tired already?" You asked.

"Not really but my legs are.."

"Hmm.. Understandable." You lay down beside her and cuddle.

"You want ramyeon for dinner? Or you want something else?" You asked her while she looks at you with a shocked face as if you read her mind.

"Yes! Ramyeon later!!"

You laugh, "okay baby, let's cook one later but for now let's just cuddle"

The enddddd sorry i didn't update for a long time but here u go :)