Kazuha x Yunjin II

Yunjin's POV

I think I deserve better but it's you that I want. Be better for me please. I know you can't but at least please try for me.

But if you really can't then it is what it is. I'll respect you. I'll let you go.

I still remember the time when you were so shy to talk to me because you thought I was so popular and you were just an ordinary person. I remember the time you told me you wanted to be friends.

I'll free myself for you.

But I did ask you that one question.

"In the future, can we be each other's company again?"

You said "yes. Yes. If you can look for me and find me, my answer may be, yes."

Yes of course I'll look for you. I'll look and look for you no matter how long it takes and no matter how far it is for me to travel. I'll find you, my greatest love.

I still remember the time when you had problems, anxiety and depression.

And God knew you were struggling so he gave you to me. To accompany you.

But God knows it's time to let go.

Thank you Zuha for being there for me. With you I knew how to be patient. Thank you.

You know, if I'm gonna be honest? I always talk to my friends about you. Because I was so so so proud to have you.

I didn't just say I love you to you just because I love you but I do love you to the point that I would also give up everything that I have.

Just to have you.

I'll miss those dates that we went on together.

But as long as we're talking, as long as we're hanging out, I'm okay.

As long as I know you're here with me, I'm okay.

Thank you for being my greatest love.

Thank you for making my days better even though I didn't really wanna laugh nor talk.

I really thank you for that.

I love you Kazuha. And will always will.

I promise you. When we turn into the best versions of ourselves, I'll find you. Even if  you're in another country, in North Korea, in the streets of Jeju, I'll find you.

I love you.

'Til we become each other's again, my zuha.