Chaewon x Yunjin

(A/n: a very very very short chapter :p)

Chaewon was awaken by a coughing sound coming from her girlfriend, making her worry knowing that Yunjin has came down with a fever, including a sore throat.

She rubbed Yunjin's back and tries to help her ease the pain in the chest that the younger was feeling from all the coughing. Seconds later, Chaewon quickly grabbed Yunjin was bottle and gave it to her to have a sip to cool down her throat.

"There we go. Feeling okay now, sweetheart?" Chaewon asked.

From all the sickness and overwhelming feeling, Yunjin could only pout and shake her head, signaling  the older that she wasn't close to feeling better.

Chaewon then placed the back of her hand on Yunjin's forehead, hissing as she felt a burning sensation. She then gave Yunjin the thermometer to check her temperature while she gets a bucket with ice.

"Alright baby, I need you to check on your temperature while I grab some things to cool you down, okay? I'll be right back, I love you." Chaewon says as she gives a her lover a kiss on her forehead and leaves.

Yunjin on the other hand, hears the thermometer beeping, 38.6 written on it. Her nose crinkling up as she reads the numbers.

In less than 5 minutes, Chaewon comes back with everything she needs. Ice water, a small towel, and Yunjin's medicine. She starts to dip the small towel in the ice water and gently wipes it on Yunjin's warm skin.

Yunjin shivers but quickly relaxes as she felt cooler again. Chaewon continues doing it for a few minutes to surely cool down Yunjin's fever. After, Chaewon leaves the room again to put everything away as she gave the medicine for Yunjin to drink.

The older comes back to their room, seeing Yunjin asleep. She chuckles. She comes back in bed to snuggle up Yunjin. Chaewon grabs the thermometer and sneakily checks Yunjin's temperature, carefully to avoid waking her up.

38.0, well, at least it came down a bit.

"Sleep well, my lovely girl. I know you'll feel better tomorrow." Chaewon giving Yunjin a kiss on her forehead before drifting off to sleep.

Chaewon has awaken again. But the sight was making her smile.

Her cute little Yunny was on top of her, looking like she's waiting for Chaewon to wake up.

Chaewon chuckles, "looks like someone is feeling all better," she gives Yunjin a kiss on the corner of her lips, "how was your sleep, babygirl?"

"It was okay," Yunjin giggles. "Thank you for taking care of me, love."

Chaewon gives Yunjin a small but gentle kiss, full of love. "Oh no need to thank me, my love. I'll gladly take care of you everyday."

GUESS WHO'S BACK HEHEHEHEH