Ot6 x reader l

Y/n's POV

"Y/n-ssi!!!!! Wake up!!! We're gonna be late on our way to the company again! Aishh."

A shout woke me up from my beauty sleep. As i open my eyes, i see Kkura unnie looking at me with a grumpy face with her arms folded.

I gulp, knowing i woke up late again which Sakura unnie hates. But me knowing that she can never ever resist me when i act cute so i started speaking to her with my baby voice and pouting at her.

"Sowwy Kkura unnie, i couldn't sleep last night." I lied.

"Stop lying, you fell asleep on my lap last night while we were watching a movie but I'll let it pass since you're so CUTE!!!" She started pinching my cheeks.

"Ow- okay- unnie it hurts now-"

"Y/n-ah are you all ready now? Manager oppa and manager unnie will pick us up in 30 minut-" Our leader, Chaewon unnie, enters my room and stopping her sentence(?) when she sees me still in bed and Kkura unnie pinching my cheeks.

"HOW ARE YOU STILL IN BED?! I TOLD YOU TO WAKE UP EARLY BECAUSE OUR SCHEDULE IS PACKED TODAY!" She shouts at me making Sakura unnie and i flinch.

"HAHAHAHAHA" i think that's Zuha unnie, Eunchae and Garam unnie laughing at me.

"Uh oh, i think we're going to have roasted Y/n later for lunch.." Yunjin says making them laugh harder.

I then quickly stand up and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine and picking out an outfit before the tigress- i mean Chaewon unnie shouts at me again.

Once im finished, i went to the kitchen, wanting to eat breakfast. While i was eating, i heard footsteps but i ignored them since i know it's gonna be one of my unnies. But the footsteps keep on going so i turned my head and saw no one.

Shivers run down my spine as my breathing started to become heavy. I looked back at my food but as soon as i look up, a long haired lady with a terrifying face looked at me.

My breath hitched and I stood up and quickly ran to the living room, seeing Garam and Kazuha unnie, on their phones and immediately squishing myself in the middle.

They give me a confused look and Zuha unnie asked,

"You okay? 'Cause You look like you saw a ghost.."

"Because i did!" I exclaimed.

They look at each other but when i was about to speak again, Chaewon unnie shouted,

"Alright everyone manager unnie called me and said they're already here, so put on all your shoes and get ready."

Everyone shouted "네!" As everyone did what she said.

Cliffhanger hehehehhehehehehe sorry if i scared y'all earlier HAHAH but i didn't right? I'll post the next part later, bye lovezzzz!!!