Eunchae x Garam

TW⚠️

In the backstage, the members of Le Sserafim were found, getting ready for their performance of Fearless. The eldest members, Sakura and Chaewon, were still getting their make up done meanwhile Yunjin and Kazuha are talking to each other with a camera in Yunjin's hand. The maknaes, Eunchae and Garam, are "stealing" snacks and candies inside Sakura's bag.

A few moments later, they were all prepared and ready to perform. "Girls! We'll be on stage in 5!" Called their manager. "Okay!" The leader says.

Minutes of performing, they are now finished and is now changed in their comfortable clothes. The members are now just waiting for their manager to clean up the bags and load them in the van. While doing so, Sakura notices something on Garam's arm. She looked at it for a few seconds and just thought it was a small drawing that was made by Eunchae since they were coloring while waiting.

"Garam unnie, do you wanna sleep in my room later?" Eunchae insists.

"Oh I would love to but... I have a few assignments to finish and I don't wanna keep you waiting for me because I might go to sleep a bit late and I don't want you to stay up." Garam says. Lies actually. She lied. She didn't have any homeworks or assignments to do but she has other things to do.

"Aww but it's alright though.. I wanna stay up with you anyway." Eunchae smiles.

"But- ugh alright then." Garam finally gives up, knowing she wouldn't win against a cutie.
.
.
.
.
Hours have passed they are now in their dorm. Kazuha suggested that they should watch a movie since it's still a bit early.

"I'll choose what we'll watch!" Chaewon says.

"No I will!" A smile potato fighting.

"Alright geez." Chaewon then hands the remote and lets her pick.

"Ugh hurry up Eunchae and pick a movie!" Yunjin complaining.

"Hold on unnie, I'm looking for a good one." Eunchae says, not taking off her eyes on the screen.

Sakura again, notices Garam's quietness. Normally she isn't like this. She says in her thoughts. Usually, she would play along with the other members, especially Eunchae but now she's quiet and looks like in deep thoughts.

A few minutes later, Eunchae finally sees a movie that matches all of the members' interest. In the middle of the film, Garam excuses herself and goes to the bathroom. Once she enters, she locks the door, rolls her sleeves up and quietly looks for the blade.

Tears quickly run down her eyes as soon as she starts cutting and she silently sobs, trying not to make a noise and worry her members. The hate and the deadly threats start going in her head as she continuously cut her wrist. A few seconds later, she calms down and washes her tears away. She rolls her sleeves back down and exits the bathroom.

"Hey.. what took you so long? And why are you eyes red- no, don't tell me you cried.. is there some wrong?" Sakura sees her and immediately pampered her with questions. Garam laughs it off and says she's okay, in a relief that the eldest was convinced.

They finished the movie and bid each other their good nights.

"Garam unnie, come on! Lets go to bed!" Eunchae calls but sees a Garam nowhere.

She goes to check the kitchen but no sight of her. She notices the bathroom light open and goes to check if shes there.

Garam forgetting to lock the door, Eunchae sees her. Eunchae's eyes widen and a flow of sadness runs in her.

"Unnie..? What are doing.. why are you doing this..?" The youngest worriedly asks.

"Eunchae please get out and I'll tell you everything in your room. Please." Garam begs. Eunchae nods and goes to her room.

I'm doomed. She saw me. Stupid Garam, you shouldn't have left the door open. Garam says to herself and cuts a bit more.
.
.
.
.
The door of Eunchae's room opens and Garam sees her sitting on her bed.

"Unnie, why?" Eunchae looks at her with teary eyes.

Garam also tears up. She didn't and never wanted to talk about this but I guess this is it. She tells Eunchae everything and lets it all out.

"Unnie, you know you didn't need to do all of this. It's not gonna make anything better. Remember, don't listen to them and just focus on you. Focus on yourself and us. Us, Le Sserafim. And didn't we tell you that we're here if you need someone to talk to? Unnie, we're always open and you're always welcome to lean on us whenever you feel like you really need to. You didn't have to do this. Please don't do it again. I don't like it when you hurt yourself. No one does." Eunchae comforts her.

Garam sighs, "I'm sorry. I promise I won't do it again but please don't tell the others, I don't want them to worry.."

"I won't tell them but they'll find out sooner so I suggest to open up to them. It's okay unnie. They'll understand. But now.." Eunchae suddenly gets up and goes to her desk and grabs a cup of markers, making Garam confused.

"Can I look at it?" Eunchae asks for permission to look at Garam's scars. Garam nods and rolls up her sleeves. Eunchae smiles and kisses them gently. After that, she grabs a marker and gently draws stars on them.

"You drew stars around my scars.." Garam says in a quiet voice.

"Yes. Yes I did. Isn't it cute?"

"Yeah.. they are." She looks at Eunchae and her eyes well up with tears. Eunchae drops her marker and gives her a hug.

"Thank you for always being there for me."

"I will always be here for you unnie. I love you."

"I love you the most."

This is related to me :)