Eunchae x Garam III

As soon as Eunchae saw the photo, her heart shattered into a million pieces that no one can ever count. As she expected, a tear drops from her eyes, some more following non-stop. She stood up and ran to the living room, seeing Kazuha, Garam and Sakura and immediately crashing into Garam's arms, sobbing hard.

"Hey.. Hey.. Shh it's okay it's okay.. What's the matter, hm?" Garam asked, softly while rubbing the younger's arms.

"I-i.. H-he.." Eunchae tried to answer but failed due to sobbing too much.

"Shhh.. Calm down.. Calm down baby.. I got you.." The older continued comforting their youngest.

A few sobs and tears later, the maknae finally calmed down, relaxing in Garam's hug. "Unnie.." The youngest looked up at her. "Yes?" She asked. "Can we talk in my room please..?" Eunchae asked with teary eyes. Garam softly smiled and said, "of course Chae." And with that, Eunchae grabbed her hand and pulled her into her room.

As soon as they entered, they sat down on the bed and Garam asked..

"So what happened Eunch?"

"I-i.. I think he ditched our date.. I saw his post with.. a-another.. girl.." She started sobbing again, Garam immediately hugged her and said,

"Chae.. Please stop crying. He's not worth crying for. Trust me, there's someone else who's waiting for you and they're just right beside you, comforting you." Eunchae looked at her confused. What is she trying to say?  Eunchae thought.

"What do you mean unnie? What are you trying to say?" She asked, faces getting closer. Garam sighs and finally lets out what's inside her chest.

"Eunchae.. I love you. I love you more than anything else right now. More than my life to be honest. Why can't you see that..? You've been so busy about that jerk that you didn't even notice that i like you more than friends.. I love you Eunchae. I don't care if you don't love me back but please remember that i love you and i always will." Garam confesses and hold Eunchae's hand.

Eunchae looked at her, jaw dropped, shocked because of her sudden confession. She didn't know what to say but all she can feel right now is butterflies and love everywhere. Garam feels it to if you'd ask her.

But before Garam can speak again, she felt a pair of lips her own.

Eunchae kissed her. Her crush kissed her.

She kissed back, placing her hands on Eunchae's waist and Eunchae putting her hands on Garam's cheek. Both of them felt butterflies and fireworks bursting inside their stomach.

The kiss was passionate, full of sweetness and Love.

But when air became the problem, Eunchae pulls away softly, letting out a soft sigh, eyes still closed but her lips curled up into a smile, the same with Garam.

"I love you too unnie.. Im sorry i didn't notice earlier.. And Sakura unnie was right. Someone else is waiting for me. And that someone.. Is you." Eunchae looked at her eyes, sparkling.

"That's okay jagi, i love you." Garam replied.

Eunchae blushed at the name 'jagi'.

"I love you more unnie. Come on let's cuddle please~"

"Haha okay what my baby wants, my baby gets." Garam follows Eunchae in the bed, laying down beside her as she kisses her cheek.

Meanwhile...

Ears were pressed against Eunchae's door, the unnies listening to the conversation of the two but pulled away when they heard silence, probably sleeping already.

"Wow, i never knew Garam had feelings for Eunchae." Yunjin said, as she looked at her members.

"Well i already knew since Garamie told me" Sakura said, acting proud.

"Can we see them?" Kazuha asked as she looks at Chaewon.

"Yeah sure we can but we have to be quiet to not wake them up." Chaewon replies as she slowly opens the door.

They peeked and what they saw was melting their hearts right now. The maknae line was cuddling, sleeping peacefully.

"They're so cute together." The main vocalist says.

"They're so adorable, i wanna put them in my pocket." The ballerina says, back hugging Yunjin.

"We should take a picture, they look so cute." The leader says, pulling out her phone from her pocket and snapping a picture.

"Let's get going now guys, we have a big day tomorrow. Let's all get a good night sleep." Sakura says as she lets the members out the room, not wanting to disturb the maknaes sleep.

"Okay good night guys!" Kazuha says, entering her room.

"Night guys!!" Yunjin says, also entering her room.

"Nighty night everyone." Chaewon says, also entering her room.

"Night girls, sweet dreams and see y'all tomorrow." Sakura says as she turns off all the lights in her dorm before going in her room, already wanting to get a good night sleep.

Final chapter everyone!! I hope y'all enjoyed it! Byeeee <3