Kazuha x Reader I

Requested

Le Sserafim just finished filming 'Unforgiven' and now the members are currently changing into their comfortable clothes. They felt really tired but happy at the same time because the thought of finally releasing another song for their fans made them feel so much better.

While waiting for their manager's cue to call them to go home, the fimmies talk and ate snacks together, which means Eunchae stealing snack from Sakura's bag again.

Meanwhile Y/n, she seems pretty quiet. She's not as energetic and hyper as Eunchae nowadays, which made Kazuha wonder. Kazuha looks at her, she sees that Y/n is on her phone again. She's been on that ever since they finished changing.

But, Kazuha shrugs it off. Maybe she's just tired or just charging up her "social battery" you might say.

Y/n feels a stare coming from one of her members but ignores it, knowing she might tear apart and breakdown after bottling it all up. Though, she felt heartbroken after not looking back. Y/n can feel tears swelling up in her eyes, trying to stop it from dropping on her phone screen.

Y/n's POV

As I felt tears building up in my eyes, I walked to the nearest room that was unoccupied. Lucky for me, the room that I found has a mirror. I stared at myself and said, "Bitch.. why can't you just tell her that you like her?!" I yelled. I hope no one heard. "I swear to god y/n, you're just hurting yourself! Just confess and boom! It's all gone and— she might as well like you back.." I told myself.

Oh no y/n, how can you tell that she likes you? She definitely doesn't. Kazuha? Into a girl like you? Nope. Never going to happen. You're just going to suffer. Why don't you just keep your feelings and your confession to yourself will you? A voice in my head spoke.

What the fuck? No— this can't be. Zuha unnie has been acting differently towards me these past few days.. or am I just being delusional? Ugh you know what? Fuck it. I'm telling her tonight. When everyone is in their rooms.

After my session, I got out of the room and was greeted by a hug. I pulled away a little bit to have a quick view of who was hugging me, and what I saw is making my heart rate race.

It was Kazuha.

"Where have you been?! I've— We've been looking for you!" She said as she held my shoulders.

"Unnie- I just needed some alone time to clear my mind. That's all."

"Well I was so worried about to you! I thought someone took you away from us." She said, making me blush. Kazuha, worried about me? The Nakamura Kazuha? Aw hell nah— y/n stop. You're being delusional again.

"Oh no unnie. I'm fine!" I answered her back as I snapped out of my thoughts. She then took my hand and went back to where the others were.

Cliffhanger HEHEHE I'll post the next part sooner bc it's weekends :p (this chapter is related to me omg)