Ot5 x Y/n

(Y/n as the maknae)

The song 'Impurities' was playing over a hundred times in their practice room as the youngest was struggling to do that one dance step.

"Come on y/n, you can do this." Their dance instructor told her.

At this point, y/n was getting frustrated at herself. She's at the verge of crying. The dance instructor replayed the song again, wanting to start over to see if y/n could finally nail this one.

Well... she didn't.

The dance instructor sighs and says, "okay, why don't you girl take a break and y/n let's talk."

Y/n shivered at that. She knows what's coming.

Why can't you just do it?! Look at your members! Why can't you be like them?!
Y/n told herself.

As the other members were going to the ice dispenser, y/n stayed in her position.

"Y/n, what's in your mind hm?" Their instructor asked.

"Nothing." Y/n says, hiding her trying to not stutter.

"Then why can't you do it? I've taught you this a lot of times now and why can't you still nail it?!" The instructor raises her voice at her but not that loud so she won't scare the youngest.

Y/n couldn't answer. Tears were visible in her eyes now, threatening to fall. Her body is shaking, suddenly feeling embarrassed because she was being told on in front of her members.

The dance instructor sighs as she leaves the room, wanting to get some fresh air and to calm herself down.

Y/n burst out of tears and collapses on the floor as Sakura rushes to her.

"Hey, it's alright y/n. You're just tired that's why you can't do it right." Sakura comforts her while stroking her hair to calm her down. "It's okay honey. Come on, take a break with us."

Sakura helps her stand up and walk to the side bench and sit with the members. Y/n was still crying but gets a hug from the leader.

"You'll do great later. Just keep on practicing and you'll get it. Don't pressure yourself so much alright?" The leader gives her a kiss on the head

A few minutes later of silence, Eunchae decided to break it.

"Hey y/nn do you remember that time when Chaewon unnie fell while riding the small sleigh?" Eunchae tries to make her smile.

"Yah! Don't bring that up!" Chaewon give Eunchae a playful slap in her arm.

But it worked. She smiled.

A few more minutes of Eunchae (ft. Yunjin) making y/n smile, the instructor enters the room.

Y/n sees and looks down, suddenly going quiet.

"Alright everyone, let's start over."

They all stood up and went to their positions as the song plays.

The struggled dance step is close, making y/n nervous. But to her and everyone's surprise, she did it.

The dance instructor pauses the song and looks at Y/n.

"Do it again."

Y/n does the dance step again and the dance instructor was finally satisfied. They members cheer for her, giving her a group hug.

The dance instructor walk to her and gives her a hug as well. "You did it. Finally. That was great y/n. Good job." She praises her.

"See! I told you can nail it!" Surprisingly, Chaewon and Sakura said it at the same time, making everyone laugh.

They went back to their positions and practiced countless of times, Y/n finally feeling happy.

Eyooo it's author-nim here! I hope you guys liked this one!