CHAPTER TWO

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter two

  "What the..." you started, walking into the apartment to be faced with what can only be described as delectable looking food laid out over the dining table. Seungmin and Jeongin were already sitting at the table, the two boys giving you a very quizzical look towards the food.

"Where's Jisung?" Hyunjin asked, looking as dumbstruck as everyone else.

"I'm right here!" Jisung popped out of the kitchen wearing a chef's hat and matching apron, the words 'daddy's little helper' sprawled across the front. You recalled it was a gag gift from Seungmin one Christmas.

"What the fuck?"

You turned to the sound of a new voice entering the mix and saw Felix walk through the door. You walked over and gave him a quick hug, having not seen him in two weeks as he'd been visiting his extended family in Australia. He gave you a side hug back, eyes not leaving the table.

"How was your trip Lix," you asked him, pulling away.

"It was amazing, but I think I'm still tripping. What the actual fuck is all this?" He said, throwing his jacket onto the back of one of the chairs.

It was evident nobody was expecting Jisung's to provide this high quality of a meal.

"Who are you and what have you done with Jisung?" Seungmin says in English, which makes you crack up. He's one of those people that just looking at him could make you laugh, because he's just so naturally funny that he doesn't need to try.

"Oh hush hush, I've prepared this lovely meal for you all and all you have to say is blah blah blah, I'm so hurt!" The dramatic man said, bringing through some glasses and a jug of water. Changbin arrived, late as usual, and only rolled his eyes when he saw the table. The rest of you sat round the table.

"Where's Minho?" He asked. As soon as he did, your friend as mentioned walked through the corridor from the bedrooms. He gave everyone a small smile before returning to his stoic expression. As soon as everyone was seated, Jeongin piped up.

"Hyung, are you sure this isn't poisoned?" You watched as he very slowly cut his food up and couldn't help but giggle at how adorable he was.

"Yah! I'm so fed up of this!" Jisung retorted, throwing his napkin on the table. "I spent so long learning how to cook for you. You are all so unappreciative."

"How did you convince Minho to do this for you?" You asked, giving Minho a smirk.

"He lost a bet."

Everybody gave a collective 'ahh'.

"That makes so much sense," Chan said as everyone started digging into their food. Minho was an excellent cook, one of the reasons that the restaurant he owned was so successful. Nobody could resist Minho's cooking.