CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter twenty five

Sunlight streams into your bedroom the next morning, waking you up at a time far too early for your liking and making you realise you forgot to close your blind last night. And that's when it hits you - last night. Hyunjin.

You get butterflies instantly thinking of the events that occurred a couple hours before, and it makes you very aware of the fact you're naked. Yes, you were very naked last night, but you have no idea what kind of sex-crazed high you were on, this morning you're feeling cold and, well, naked.

You slowly untangle yourself from Hyunjin, being careful, and grab some underwear from your drawer, going to the bathroom to freshen up. It's definitely not true what they say about post-sex glow, because right now your hair is tangled and there's dried drool on your chin. It takes you maybe ten minutes to fix your appearance to a relatively acceptable standard, so you head back towards your room.

You slowly roll back into bed, not wanting to wake the man up, but you figure your efforts were futile when he starts to open his eyes.

"Morning, angel," he sighs contently, a smile appearing on his face instantly. You snuggle back into his chest, feeling much more secure in your semi clothed state, and he pulls you into him, resting his face in the crook of your neck. His hand absentmindedly goes into your hair, playing with the strands (which you're thankful you brushed).

"You need to get up for work soon," you say after a while, eyes closed and enjoying the moment of warmth with your boyfriend. Damn, that was going to take some getting used to.

"I'm not going to work today," he replies sleepily, moving his hand down to your shoulder and lightly dusting his fingers up and down the length of it.

"Why?" You say back, feeling goosebumps on his arms as he touches you. You feel like you're slowly going back to last night...every time he talks, every time he touches you.

"I'd much rather spend my time here, with you," he says in a low voice. You don't think you will ever get tired of listening to his sleepy morning voice. You move yourself so your facing him, his face inches away from yours.

"You need to work, Hyun," you say, trying to keep the facade that you actually give a flying crap about the fact he needs to work to look as though your a good girlfriend, when realistically all you want to do is for him to stay here with you.

"I don't need to do anything, princess," he mocks you. "Other than stay here. I've already said I'm not coming in."

You raise an eyebrow. "Oh? Had big plans did you?"

He smirks at you, holding your bare shoulder with has hand. "Well, I had a hopeful plan of how I wanted our night to end. Consummate the relationship and all."

You hit him lightly while the two of you laugh together at his idiocy.

"I'm kidding, but I had nothing important on today at work so I took a day off. I was planning on helping you with cooking later, if you want me to," he says, his eyes slowly going from your eyes to your lips, which doesn't go unnoticed.