CHAPTER ELEVEN

*✧・゚: *✧・゚: chapter eleven

"Jisung so help me god, if you spill this popcorn I will murder you."

You rolled your eyes at your friends, sipping silently on your drink. You were all in the cinema, getting snacks and waiting for everyone to arrive. You had decided to grab food at Minho's restaurant before he left, as it meant you didn't need to cook and you could get a lift with Minho to the cinema. Were you trying to avoid Hyunjin? Slightly. Were you still excited to see him? Of course. Your head and heart were currently at war with one another, your head telling you that Hyunjin was your friend and your heart telling you to fuck that and just tell him how you were feeling.

You had no idea what you were going to do, other than just keep hiding how you felt until you could read into how he was feeling more.

"Earth to idiot, hello!" You saw a hand waving across your face and looked up to see Changbin staring at you. "It would be so polite of you to actually welcome your friend when they greet you."

"Sorry, oh hello your holy-ness, how dare I disrespect your presence!" You said sarcastically, literally bowing to him.

"Sheesh, someone's feeling sassy today," Felix said as he walked up to you, joining you, Changbin, Minho and Jisung after getting popcorn for himself. "Who shit in your shoes this morning?"

"That's not even the expression," Jisung interrupted, already eating his hotdog he had bought.

"Then what is it?"

"Who shit in your weetabix," he says through a mouthful of hotdog.

"Why would anyone shit in someone's weetabix?" Felix questioned.

"Why would anyone shit in a pair of shoes?" Jisung shot back.

"If the two of you don't shut the fuck up, I swear to god," Minho said as he rubbed his temples.

"What, Minho? What will you do?" Jisung sassed Minho, but all the older boy had to do was raise an eyebrow and the younger one was apologising.

"Finally, Jesus, where have you guys been?" Changbin said to Chris, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Seungmin as they walked into the cinema.

"Chris was taking ages, we were waiting on him for over ten minutes," Jeongin explained as he walked over to ruffle your hair whilst Chris and Seungmin went to the food counter.

"Really Jeongin? You're not going to tell them how you spilled a drink all over him in the car which was why he had to change?" Hyunjin laughed, outing Jeongin who only made a funny face as a response.

"Fuck sake Jisung," Minho groaned, and you turned to see the box of popcorn they had all over the floor. Jisung began to get a worker while Minho joined the two boys at the food counter.

"That's the second time he's done that," Felix laughed. Jeongin rested his elbows on your shoulders and put his head on top of yours from behind you, and for some reason your eyes went straight to Hyunjin to see how he would react. It was so stupid, as it didn't even mean anything, but the way the smile slowly dropped from his face selfishly made you smile.